Items More uses for the solidifier

Ordinary Orange

Skeletron Prime
We all like the solidifier. And yes, it does have quite a lot of recipes, mostly for furniture. Actually, I’m not saying that it doesn’t have enough recipes, I’m saying that there is a lot of potential for new ones, such as plastic. So...

Plastic
Recipe: 10 gel, 1 honey block=10

Rubber
Recipe: 10 gel, 1 honey bottle= 10

Plastic and rubber would become useful in mid to late pre hardmode.
Here are some possibilities for recipes using them:

Rubber gloves- 5 rubber
Decreases use time by 5%

Super gloves- rubber gloves, 1 adamantite/titanium bar
Decreases use time by 10%

Toy car- 5 plastic
Summons a pet toy car

Gold key mold- 5 plastic, 1 gold bar
When used, it creates a gold key

Shadow key mold- 5 plastic, 10 hellstone bars, 1 gold key
When used, it creates a shadow key

So I guess that’s about it. More uses for the solidifier!

Last edited:
I think there are way better options than the rubber gloves. Compare it to something like the feral claws. For melee, its even better than the hardmode version. And with the shadow key mold, it really seems like a big skip.

I think there are way better options than the rubber gloves. Compare it to something like the feral claws. For melee, its even better than the hardmode version. And with the shadow key mold, it really seems like a big skip.

We’re not all melee players. The rubber gloves are special because they affect the use time of everything, including building, mining, other attack methods, you name it. I could increase the speed affect, though. I just didn’t want it to be OP. And as for the shadow key, I see what you mean, though it all depends on your luck with chests in the dungeon. I will raise the price for it, though.

Looks neat!
BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T THROW IT INTO THE OCEAN.

upload_2019-2-19_9-44-13.png

We’re not all melee players. The rubber gloves are special because they affect the use time of everything, including building, mining, other attack methods, you name it. I could increase the speed affect, though. I just didn’t want it to be OP. And as for the shadow key, I see what you mean, though it all depends on your luck with chests in the dungeon. I will raise the price for it, though.
You could always make a Skeleton (*laughter erupts) Key out of plastic and bones so it would be free of rng, but still post Skeletron.

Back
Top Bottom