Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Are you Crazy? All of the above!

Votes: 56 68.3%

• Total voters
Just a little sneak peak:)
Imago.png

The poll for the next suit has ended. It was a tie between the Dark Suit and Dark Samus. Im going with Dark Samus. Ive been pretty slow with updates recently, expect in a week latest.

I think the zombie sprite is supposed to hunch its head every step, and that's why it unnaturaly does little skips instead of dragging its carcass on the floor.

I think the zombie sprite is supposed to hunch its head every step, and that's why it unnaturaly does little skips instead of dragging its carcass on the floor.
Ya, something definitely seems off with the animation. I'll probably be updating that today or tomorrow. I'm going to add a head hunch and make the legs look more like their dragging and not stepping.

Maybe Ridley could be suited better for the sky islands. You could add Shriek Bats, Zoomers and Sidehoppers for cave areas. Maybe even add space pirates for hard mode. You could also add Samus Eaters. This is just a handful of ideas.

Maybe Ridley could be suited better for the sky islands. You could add Shriek Bats, Zoomers and Sidehoppers for cave areas. Maybe even add space pirates for hard mode. You could also add Samus Eaters. This is just a handful of ideas.
Ya, I agree. Having Ridley spawn on the surface feels out of place. Sidehoppers and space pirates are already something that I have planned to add in, but I'll definitely look into adding shreik bats and zoomers too. I also would like to add hornoads to the caves at some point.

I actually think Ridley should spawn in the underworld, since his hometurf is Norfair. As for space, maybe the ing, and Phantoom as a very rare spawn.

I actually think Ridley should spawn in the underworld, since his hometurf is Norfair. As for space, maybe the ing, and Phantoom as a very rare spawn.
Ya, Ridley spawning in the underworld does make more sense. Having ing spawn in space would be a cool addition. I probably won't have Phantoom spawn though as he is a boss that I am currently working on.

That would be a good idea, the only problem is that the current fight has a lot of projectiles shooting at you, and I am worried that the low gravity would prohibit you from dodging efficiently.
Take a look at Thorium's Space Scouter fight to get a good idea how it's done there.
Essentially, for space bosses I would build a platform starting JUST below you as you enter space to leave enough vertical area to not be effected by the gravity.
the gravity bits are always a pain for bosses you fight in space but it just means you need to take extra care when making an area.

I mean, it's not like your asking players to fight something in hell which requires quite alot of arena prepping.

Take a look at Thorium's Space Scouter fight to get a good idea how it's done there.
Essentially, for space bosses I would build a platform starting JUST below you as you enter space to leave enough vertical area to not be effected by the gravity.
the gravity bits are always a pain for bosses you fight in space but it just means you need to take extra care when making an area.

I mean, it's not like your asking players to fight something in hell which requires quite alot of arena prepping.
Ya, I guess it is definitely possible. Having him spawn anywhere other than space would feel out of place anyway. I could always tweak the projectiles to make them more "space friendly" too.

Back
Top Bottom