tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not really sure what that means, but the AK doesn't fire a special projectile- there's no way it wouldn't be able to make progress...
Unless you mean it's not effective enough- which makes sense. It has several upgrades that would make it better for the Tier 2 Old One's Army.
That's what i mean, it's not very effective vs Tier 2, the boomerang that's selled by Demolitionist it's a little OP...?

That's what i mean, it's not very effective vs Tier 2, the boomerang that's selled by Demolitionist it's a little OP...?
I'll check the boomerang, but the AK-47 is going to be obsolete by the time you fight the Old One's Army Tier 2. You need to craft an upgrade to the AK to make it better. There are two you can make- the Snow Camo AK-47 can be made with 2 Frost Cores and some Souls of Light. And, the Desert Camo AK-47 can be crafted with 2 Forbidden Fragments and some Souls of Night.
I don't know if these will be quite as good as the Megashark, though. I don't remember what DPS I gave them, but it might be similar.
Also- I'm thinking about revamping the musket ball replacements some guns have into unique projectiles with more benefits.

That mod is really great,Especially i like the Beezooka,it's really a great weapon,would like to see a hardmode version of it

UPD:Also,i have a question:Can i obtain more than 1 RPG? It dropped from the first Eye of Chtulhu that i killed and after that did not dropped from anything ,including 20 more Eyes of Chtulhu

That mod is really great,Especially i like the Beezooka,it's really a great weapon,would like to see a hardmode version of it

UPD:Also,i have a question:Can i obtain more than 1 RPG? It dropped from the first Eye of Chtulhu that i killed and after that did not dropped from anything ,including 20 more Eyes of Chtulhu
Yes, you can- you just got pretty unlucky... I'm thinking I might make some upgrades to earlier weapons for the next minor content update.
The throwing stuff is still a ways off, I'm trying to polish the mod's balance as of right now.

Can there be some weapons that support the following with various "Nuclear Chips"?

Healer ("Please don't forget the Patch-Me-Up") - Thorium
Symphonic ("Drum roll please...") - Thorium
Druid ("...Never doubt Lunette's skills") - Mod of Redemption
PALE ("Nuclear energy may not be the best option, but it serves it's purpose as an substitute well.") - AlchemistNPC

Can there be some weapons that support the following with various "Nuclear Chips"?

Healer ("Please don't forget the Patch-Me-Up") - Thorium
Symphonic ("Drum roll please...") - Thorium
Druid ("...Never doubt Lunette's skills") - Mod of Redemption
PALE ("Nuclear energy may not be the best option, but it serves it's purpose as an substitute well.") - AlchemistNPC
I wouldn't know the first thing about making weapons that support modded damage types. If I could, I'd be interested in Thorium, but I have no idea how to do that.

I'll have to check that, but it seems like the slow projectile speed would make it hard to use against any boss other than the Destroyer.
That's true, with the destroyer was when i realize the Kaboomerang was Op.

Any mod have an upgrade version of the Blizzard Staff, can u make one?
i can't wait for craft the Master Sword ... the craft is fair and lore friendly :)

That's true, with the destroyer was when i realize the Kaboomerang was Op.

Any mod have an upgrade version of the Blizzard Staff, can u make one?
i can't wait for craft the Master Sword ... the craft is fair and lore friendly :)
I wouldn't call putting the ACTUAL MASTER SWORD into Terraria 'lore friendly', but I did have fun doing the whole Sacred Flames thing!

As for the Kaboomerang, I think it might still be OP. I wanted it to be like actual Dynamite, so 250 base damage was done to match that- but I might change it a bit. Maybe nerf the damage and buff the projectile speed? It seems like it might make the Destroyer a bit too easy.

I wouldn't call putting the ACTUAL MASTER SWORD into Terraria 'lore friendly', but I did have fun doing the whole Sacred Flames thing!

As for the Kaboomerang, I think it might still be OP. I wanted it to be like actual Dynamite, so 250 base damage was done to match that- but I might change it a bit. Maybe nerf the damage and buff the projectile speed? It seems like it might make the Destroyer a bit too easy.
I was talking about Zelda lore friendly, cause the craft have the sacred flames and the goddess sword.

Kaboomerang needs a damage nerf and maybe a dynamite explosion delay like the actual dynamite or 1 less dynamite projectile.

Forgot to tell about that in first comment

These Crimson and Corruption(i don't remember the corruption one's name) shotguns need to be buffed,because by the time you get them you can already obtain much more powerful Boomstick,or you can just use the Scorch shot(also,i really love these tf2 weapons in your mod),so that makes them useful only as a crafting material

Forgot to tell about that in first comment

These Crimson and Corruption(i don't remember the corruption one's name) shotguns need to be buffed,because by the time you get them you can already obtain much more powerful Boomstick,or you can just use the Scorch shot(also,i really love these tf2 weapons in your mod),so that makes them useful only as a crafting material
I mean... I had gotten a lot of use out of them in my playthrough, as it was a while before I moved on to the Jungle. They're in an entirely separate tier- the same one as weapons like The Meatball and The Rotted Fork. I could nerf them a bit and remove the need for Shadow Scales and Tissue Samples though, but in my mind the way they are now just puts them in the same spot as the Fiery Greatsword- in the vanilla game, once you get it you can pretty much immediately make it into the Night's Edge if you've been caring about collecting the previous three swords, making it kind of useless.
The Annihilator and other similar hell-tier Night's (X) ingredients in my mod have the same problem, but since they mimic vanilla it's sort of unavoidable.
At the very least, they're viable alongside their Night's (X) counterparts.

War and Pestilence (the names of the two evil biome shotguns) are at the very least a good introductory shotgun and can see lots of use when you have mods like Thorium that add other content you can do before the Jungle- they'd be very helpful in the Aquatic Depths, for example. My mod is pretty much meant to be paired with Thorium, anyway... I'm even considering content that uses Thorium crafting materials to make. I'd love to add my own Aquatic Depths items!

Well,maybe it's me then,because i still feel that these shotguns are underpowered(War especially),maybe that's because i acquired an RPG with Unreal prefix on first run with that mod(which will never be finished because i broke the world)

And i haven't yet played with Thorium mod but i feel like it's going to be great

I know most people hate these question, but didn't see a comment about this.

Does this mod work with overhaul? I see it adds a lot of weapon changes and sounds so i'm just wondering.

I know most people hate these question, but didn't see a comment about this.

Does this mod work with overhaul? I see it adds a lot of weapon changes and sounds so i'm just wondering.
I'm pretty sure it does- I actually had to change the name of a flare weapon in it because it contained "repeater" and Overhaul was making it work like its repeaters do.
The custom sounds should work just fine.

I found a little bug with Chlorophyte Missle Launcher,it launches 4 missles instead of 3 and it would be really nice if you added infinite types of ammo from your mod

I'm pretty sure it does- I actually had to change the name of a flare weapon in it because it contained "repeater" and Overhaul was making it work like its repeaters do.
The custom sounds should work just fine.
okay awesome, i just disabled overhaul keep having a water issue with the mod but will wait for next update on it and try it again. Thanks for the reply though!

Overhual is known to not get along well with other mods, so it's a very "use at your own risk" category where mod authors aren't responsible for it breaking something.

Back
Top Bottom