Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will paint literally PAINT almost everything like in PC? because paint in mobile doesn't work correctly, like if you paint a wall of 2 different colors it'll have the previous color used and stuff like that, not to mention that the only thing you can paint are blocks and walls (when you paint chairs or bottles a paint particle will appear but it won't be painted)

*feels like terraria 1.3 won't roll out anytime soon this summer*
Oh welp my hype just died ;(

I think 1.3 will come out either summer or christmas day. Why? Well summer because it is the longest season, most likely for any game to release then. And christmas day because mobile has been promised 1.3 YEARS ago and hasn't got it yet, it would be a christmas gift and a miracle. And im pretty sure this is real because my uncle's grandpa's son works at DR games but this is just speculation. I hope that it comes out as soon as possible, because HOLY COW 5.99 for terraria 1.3 would be crazy.

((note that crossout is a joke))

I think 1.3 will come out either summer or christmas day. Why? Well summer because it is the longest season, most likely for any game to release then. And christmas day because mobile has been promised 1.3 YEARS ago and hasn't got it yet, it would be a christmas gift and a miracle. And im pretty sure this is real because my uncle's grandpa's son works at DR games but this is just speculation. I hope that it comes out as soon as possible, because HOLY COW 5.99 for terraria 1.3 would be crazy.

((note that crossout is a joke))
I cant wait any longer because my laptop and pc just broke down for almost 2 years now that's why phone's my only option. Ooooh I would love to play it with my brother and cousins this summer I just wish they'd release it early this april

I cant wait any longer because my laptop and pc just broke down for almost 2 years now that's why phone's my only option. Ooooh I would love to play it with my brother and cousins this summer I just wish they'd release it early this april
I feel like it should be out by early April or late may since they already told us 2weeks ago they were tuning controls and they takes about 4 to 6wks to do

Why is everyone so hyped for the mobile version? I rather play on a big screen with seriously easier controls then on the mobile. I loved it on the pc (just a crappy laptop now), on the Wii u was fun to only Duke Fishron was the highest you could go, and on mobile...just no. Switch will be really sweet to play it in handheld or on tv :)

Why is everyone so hyped for the mobile version? I rather play on a big screen with seriously easier controls then on the mobile. I loved it on the pc (just a crappy laptop now), on the Wii u was fun to only Duke Fishron was the highest you could go, and on mobile...just no. Switch will be really sweet to play it in handheld or on tv :)
Because there are some people who only have free time to play Terraria while in a toilet at work)

Why is everyone so hyped for the mobile version? I rather play on a big screen with seriously easier controls then on the mobile

I used to be there too... but to me at least, I started really looking forward to playing mobile with the new approach/version. It's not a replacement for the big screen, but rather an attempt to bring that big screen experience to the small screen when a big screen just isn't happening (say someone else wants to watch TV or you are in the car on a long trip). Really hopeful that everyone will feel the same way... and that it will draw in a lot of folks that might have previously shunned the mobile version for those reasons... and that comes from a primarily M+K PC player. ;) (though I have done at least one playthrough on everything now)

I used to be there too... but to me at least, I started really looking forward to playing mobile with the new approach/version. It's not a replacement for the big screen, but rather an attempt to bring that big screen experience to the small screen when a big screen just isn't happening (say someone else wants to watch TV or you are in the car on a long trip). Really hopeful that everyone will feel the same way... and that it will draw in a lot of folks that might have previously shunned the mobile version for those reasons... and that comes from a primarily M+K PC player. ;) (though I have done at least one playthrough on everything now)

Fair enough.

I feel like it should be out by early April or late may since they already told us 2weeks ago they were tuning controls and they takes about 4 to 6wks to do
I think atleast 4 months.
I prefer smaller screens, and i love touchscreen compared to a keyboard (Or in some cases, a controller). The new controls, like grapple without wasting one of five slots (10 on bigger devices) and having to stop as you cant change items while moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom