tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

hey Terry i can't get the mod to work i keep getting this error

Could not resolve type with token 01000034
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes () [0x00019] in <a17cf97a937a4fd393af9e423789daaf>:0

please tell me that this just means im stupid

Sooo Question how do you defeat the Ascended chibi Devourer in death mod if your trying to just get a world for building with all the bosses killed at the point in the battle where you killed the lesser Devourers

Sooo Question how do you defeat the Ascended chibi Devourer in death mod if your trying to just get a world for building with all the bosses killed at the point in the battle where you killed the lesser Devourers
If you don't want to die a lot of times, use cheats, that's the only easy way to defeat that thing.

lol good fight? hahahahaha
i defeated the ascended chibi because i have fargo souls mod installed
i brought the dual wielding and dual wield exoblade and ark of cosmos and i keep teleporting to not get hit
accessories are ( Soul of Eternity + Soul of universe + Soul of Terraria + Soul of Masochist + Soul of Tryant) i need to stack their bonuses to buff my damage and defense to the maximum output,(do not turn on damage stacking, this will cause to instakill the chibi and instakill you because any instakill attacks are considered cheating)
[doublepost=1564534235,1564534122][/doublepost]
trick question, it's not
hello are you the one making the apothesis mod?
please put an update for 0.11 tmodloader i cant seem to run it there
the error always say that the current apoth-mod is for 0.10 tmod and i have 0.11 now
please update it cause almost all other mods are already on 0.11 tmod

hello are you the one making the apothesis mod?
please put an update for 0.11 tmodloader i cant seem to run it there
the error always say that the current apoth-mod is for 0.10 tmod and i have 0.11 now
please update it cause almost all other mods are already on 0.11 tmod
No, that would be @Terry N. Muse who isn't very active on the forums, you'll have to reach him about it somehow.

I cannot use apotheosis and friends because it requires a version of Fargowilta's soul mod v1.0.0 or greater. The one on TMOD browser is v0.7.4.

I cannot use apotheosis and friends because it requires a version of Fargowilta's soul mod v1.0.0 or greater. The one on TMOD browser is v0.7.4.
the next update of fargo souls is 1.00
i dont know why but i think Terry(apothesis) is collaborating with fargo but and made his mod compatible with the next update, and just my suspicion Terry(apothesis) dont know when is the 1.0 fargo update so now we still cant use it unless we disable fargo in which i wont so ill wait

Back
Top Bottom