Sprites Vermin Horde (Alternate Goblin Army)

WOW. Can I bump this because I love the ideas behind this alternate? It's kinda genius.

Although, tying the Vermin Hordes and Shooting Stars to Crimson Hearts could actually be a good idea; alternate consequences for breaking the alt Shadow Orbs. Just an idea. But then again, you do have the Infestation, so...

What about a lab rat NPC that sells throwable flasks like ichor, cursed flames, slow, you know, all the good stuff

What about a lab rat NPC that sells throwable flasks like ichor, cursed flames, slow, you know, all the good stuff
The Goblin Tinkerer's stuff is crucial to the rest of the game: Rocket Boots, the Tinkerer's Workshop and Reforging. Adding another NPC in place of him would not work.

The Goblin Tinkerer's stuff is crucial to the rest of the game: Rocket Boots, the Tinkerer's Workshop and Reforging. Adding another NPC in place of him would not work.
What about alternates to the tinkering station? They would both sell rocket boots, ruler and the other good stuff, but I feel like it wouldn’t be too hard to make a vermin tinkerers station, right?

What about alternates to the tinkering station? They would both sell rocket boots, ruler and the other good stuff, but I feel like it wouldn’t be too hard to make a vermin tinkerers station, right?
And get rid of all the combination accessories in the current game? Also, if both of them sell the same stuff, but the rat sells throwing flasks, then one is obviously better than the other.

And get rid of all the combination accessories in the current game? Also, if both of them sell the same stuff, but the rat sells throwing flasks, then one is obviously better than the other.
You make a good point there, BUT what if the goblin sold similar items? And also the vermin tinkerers workshop would have the same function, like a mythril/oricalcum anvil

Back
Top Bottom