CC Creation Compendium #69

Khaios

Duke Fishron
Paninie_Logo.png

April is here, and we have a double month CC for you! As such, you may see two entries from a single person, and that's A-OK ^.^
Welcome to Creation Compendium #69!

To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month!
Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide!
Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^
1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.

7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.

Now let's get to the entries!

Paninie_Divider.png

GMl91eu.jpg

@Bohrokki

SW7m3Mx.png

@Tord21
------------

78AQVzH.png

@Arrozdoce
------------

opePBDh.png

@InstaFiz
------------

X7z9Nid.png

@Awesomesauce 9000
------------

].png

@ann_T
------------

z0KxoDK.png

@Dertiz
------------

Stark.png

@Daikonradish
------------

Xfmki7p.png

@Lord Garak
------------

@CheesyPaninie
------------

NcunotF.jpg

@Huzbubber Tim
------------

2duh7gg.png

@AboutRainbow
------------

Rle1Qqc.png

@reggie regum
------------

dd0ovvo-07fd66d9-079d-470a-9813-6d4f12001012.png

@Jon Smitten
------------

PNqWsg5.png

@UltiDaniel
------------

qLwZRvM.png

@ComixTheNoob
------------

8LSdOud.png

@CrazedRPGFan
------------

1h7fQ08.png

@Arya Swan
------------

8S2IUmH.png

@EXRibbon
------------

].jpg

@ann_T
------------

453826d283dedf7.png

@The_Aprendist
------------

WnffSks.jpg

@Huzbubber Tim
------------

reMCxw1.jpg

@Grimm-Artworks
------------

DAN0Gt5.jpg

@Beowulf Bitter
------------

6OYzD5j.png

@Tastypastry
------------

blame_khaios_by_pixelatedkitten3_dd2dyv7-fullview.png

@Akuma
------------

rD36jEQ.png

@BlueJay_T_Gaming
------------

LkzNQjx.png

@Amarok the Wolf
------------

KWVpuIZ.png

@Pooderjones
------------

[Content removed by steff]
@ppowersteef

Paninie_Divider.png

That concludes Creation Compendium #69! Thank you everyone who participated! We look forward to seeing more of your awesome entries ^.^

Did you miss CC #68? Find it here!

Paninie_Footer.png

Last edited:
Was happy to participate in this again. Forgot how awesome these entries were!
Not sure what happened with the last entry, but oh well.
Keep it up, everyone!

Was happy to participate in this again. Forgot how awesome these entries were!
Not sure what happened with the last entry, but oh well.
Keep it up, everyone!
Submissions were really low last month, so instead of publishing a very short CC, we gave people another month to submit ^.^

Damn, kept on telling myself I'd get to entering... Nevertheless, these are some great entries! I'll try entering this month, but my instinct to procrastinate might get the best of me, so no promises.

One of these days when I have more free time I'm going to make something really awesome for this creation compendium thingy.

I need to get my act together and make something for this showcase. I'll probably get distracted but if I'm ever stuck with nothing to do, might as well give it a try!

Back
Top Bottom