tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Crazy idea, but I would personally find it funny if instead of it always being Nuba, whichever Lunarian you defeated first was the one to get kicked out. Same stuff, just different lines and appearance depending on which one.
Bout that... We gotta fix the lore in an update after 1.1

What about the OTHER biome? Not Flame-Razed Forest. Also how crazy hard will Erazor be? I bet I will fail lots of times.
Frostmourn Tundra is gonna take a looooong time, and I won't spoil Erazor :v

Wasn't it called Permafrost forest or something in the past?
love the music theme it had though
it had a development name which I forgot, and it was bad anyways

Who's the other 2 bosses? The 3rd that unnused boss spawnable with CheatSheet or Hero's Mod?
We have shown silhouettes of the 2 unrevealed bosses in the #spoilers-updates channel. Also don't talk about unobtainable content please

Actually, it was originally called the Deepfreeze. We made the decision to change the name to the Frostmourne Tundra... a few months back, methinks.
*gets sued by Blizzard Entertainment*

hope the music isn't changing thou, I really enjoyed the theme (I mean you even had music boxes for it in the mod!)

If that happens, they can just change it to "Frostborne Tundra". Easy fix. (What's that? They have that one too? Wellp...)
And I agree that the music for it is really nice. Arguably the best non-LCS/DMD track in Terraria modding.
never heard of blizzard having anything with that name, but anyways there's this

stop tinkering with unfinished content please
I remember when you would kill the player when they tried to spawn in unfinished bosses lol.

*oh no, they're messing with code i forget to remove from the mod! Time to pull the 'abandonment threat' card!*

Though I never messed with any of the unfinished content because I want the "real" experience, just saying though people are going to try and you can't get upset over that.
Don't pull a Sonic Gather Battle number with people who dive into the inner workings of your mod please.

I remember when you would kill the player when they tried to spawn in unfinished bosses lol.

*oh no, they're messing with code i forget to remove from the mod! Time to pull the 'abandonment threat' card!*

Though I never messed with any of the unfinished content because I want the "real" experience, just saying though people are going to try and you can't get upset over that.
Don't pull a Sonic Gather Battle number with people who dive into the inner workings of your mod please.
Don't pull a whatnow
We won't have to worry about people digging for wip content in the next update though, since we'll remove it all before release, right Dan? :V

Don't pull a whatnow
Malicious Sonic fan game that rooted itself into your system like a virus, and checked for things like if you had cheat engine installed to prevent you from stealing the authors (edited) sonic sprites.
A game dev who was so afraid of (not even) his sprites being ripped from his game that he put in put in a Malicious DRM to stop people, it's quite an interesting story, google it.

And the sprites still got ripped anyways, lol.

We won't have to worry about people digging for wip content in the next update though, since we'll remove it all before release, right Dan? :V
Please do, I find putting content due for a future update into a separate folder to move out later would make things much easier

Back
Top Bottom