tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

There is plans. No ETA though.
can i know what the problem when a mod is not updated for the latest tmod update?

cause i got some crash and i think this is this mod :
when i search for where is my item or take a scree picture i got error :
à Expeditions.Items.ItemRewardPool.GenerateRewardPool()
à Expeditions.Expeditions.AddRecipes()
à Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
à Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object

realllly good mod btw

I really like this mod. I play both with him and with two additions. I really hope that it will not be abandoned.
I would really like to see the support of other mods in it. (Quests were related to content from another mod). As well as displaying a notification of a new quest. For example in the form of "!" overhead Сlerk.
Yes, these are the only proposals, because I consider the mod to be ideal.

I really like this mod. I play both with him and with two additions. I really hope that it will not be abandoned.
I would really like to see the support of other mods in it. (Quests were related to content from another mod). As well as displaying a notification of a new quest. For example in the form of "!" overhead Сlerk.
Yes, these are the only proposals, because I consider the mod to be ideal.
What you said is more relevant than you'd think.

Also, mods themselves can easily add quests for expeditions.
Using weak refs

So how does the stargazing telescope work? I placed it down and opened the world map but there are no stars visible.

Out of curiosity, how exactly are the almanacs/photo albums supposed to be used? It seemed to me like they were basically a way to trade expedition tokens for money (meaning, buy a blank album with a ticket, then copy it at the dye trader and sell it for cash). And the quests are for unlocking new albums, which sell for more, so the end result is you're increasing the exchange rate of tickets to cash.
But then you get the almanacs and they can't be copied, so it's just a one-time payout. And unless you copied some books beforehand you're out of luck and can't sell those anymore. And even if you did, the almanac is a quest reward, not a crafting recipe, so you can't make more than one anyway.
How exactly are you supposed to use these, then? Just check each new album (not almanac!) for its selling price, and use that, while being careful never to combine/sell your last one?

Out of curiosity, how exactly are the almanacs/photo albums supposed to be used? It seemed to me like they were basically a way to trade expedition tokens for money (meaning, buy a blank album with a ticket, then copy it at the dye trader and sell it for cash). And the quests are for unlocking new albums, which sell for more, so the end result is you're increasing the exchange rate of tickets to cash.
But then you get the almanacs and they can't be copied, so it's just a one-time payout. And unless you copied some books beforehand you're out of luck and can't sell those anymore. And even if you did, the almanac is a quest reward, not a crafting recipe, so you can't make more than one anyway.
How exactly are you supposed to use these, then? Just check each new album (not almanac!) for its selling price, and use that, while being careful never to combine/sell your last one?
I think it's just an experimental feature.

What are the steps to take to get the quest to kill the nurse? I've only been able to get that on the board once and I have no idea how I did it.

Back
Top Bottom