Mobile World in cloud save disappeared

Dankk

Steampunker
The world I had collected an abundance of resources on disappeared. It was a world I kept in my cloud save that I would take items from when I needed them. I was just editing it yesterday and saved it back to the cloud. I know I didn’t accidentally delete it because I was just on it earlier.

The world I had collected an abundance of resources on disappeared. It was a world I kept in my cloud save that I would take items from when I needed them. I was just editing it yesterday and saved it back to the cloud. I know I didn’t accidentally delete it because I was just on it earlier.
Hi there @Dankk, cloud saves on mobile can be a bit squirrelly, sorry you’re having trouble. Here are a few things to try:
  • Make sure that you are logged in to the correct cloud id. It's something that is simple, but that can be overlooked easily. Just doublecheck.
  • Log out of the cloud drive, then log back in.
  • In the game, go to the screen that should have your cloud save slots, if they aren’t there, go back to the main menu, then go to the cloud screen again. Do this slowly, don’t move fast through the menus. And let it sit on the screen where it should show you your saves for awhile before going back to main menu. Sometimes going back and forth can pop them to come up. But go slowly.
  • If you delete the app or delete local saves it may affect the cloud worlds being accessible (even though it shouldn’t).
  • Your cloud saves may be accessible when the new update comes out. There’s no estimate on when the update will release.

Back
Top Bottom