Godly Loriness

Does this make any sense whatsoever

• Total voters
in 1946 a nuclear test in the Marshall Islands revealed Ry'leh and freed Cthulhu. Within a few hours, the human race was overrun when Kthanid and Hastur the Unspeakable arrived to help, for reasons that would take really long to explain. At the last moment, Hastur fused with Cthulhu to become more powerful and destroy humanity. He became the Moon Lord. He was sealed inside the Marshall Islands and a dirty bomb was dropped in there for good measure. Over time the powers of the Moon Lord #%$@ed up the laws of physics in the sealed areas, allowing a jungle and a tundra to exist within a few miles of each other. The dirty bomb radiation mutated a rare microbe to become the most infectious disease ever; the corruption. The blood of Cthulhu also tainted the land and became the Crimson. The fallen soldiers reanimated and built the Dungeon, as well as many other structures, and the radiation created every sentient species in Terraria, and many non sentient. Eventually people began to try and reclaim the islands, which is where NPCs come from.

If there's anything I missed, leave a comment.

in 1946 a nuclear test in the Marshall Islands revealed Ry'leh and freed Cthulhu. Within a few hours, the human race was overrun when Kthanid and Hastur the Unspeakable arrived to help, for reasons that would take really long to explain. At the last moment, Hastur fused with Cthulhu to become more powerful and destroy humanity. He became the Moon Lord. He was sealed inside the Marshall Islands and a dirty bomb was dropped in there for good measure. Over time the powers of the Moon Lord #%$@ed up the laws of physics in the sealed areas, allowing a jungle and a tundra to exist within a few miles of each other. The dirty bomb radiation mutated a rare microbe to become the most infectious disease ever; the corruption. The blood of Cthulhu also tainted the land and became the Crimson. The fallen soldiers reanimated and built the Dungeon, as well as many other structures, and the radiation created every sentient species in Terraria, and many non sentient. Eventually people began to try and reclaim the islands, which is where NPCs come from.

If there's anything I missed, leave a comment.

Interesting!

Although, since you asked, (I think) there... Wasn't really an explanation for the meteor.

Back
Top Bottom