Other Character Creation Screen Improvements

So before 1.3 we didn't have the sliders (which I DO love the sliders) however the RGB was gone and I think we need that back for precise colors sometimes, perhaps a hex code instead? It could be just to the left of the color slider. also maybe some pre-set good colors on a little menu you could open but perhaps that's far-fetched. I would also like to see at least an option to show a background and in-game-type lighting on your character so the skin color doesn't get messed up as much, we all usually make our characters too pale don't we? I'd love to see these in game as I think Terraria already does character creation great/fantastic!

So before 1.3 we didn't have the sliders (which I DO love the sliders) however the RGB was gone and I think we need that back for precise colors sometimes, perhaps a hex code instead? It could be just to the left of the color slider. also maybe some pre-set good colors on a little menu you could open but perhaps that's far-fetched. I would also like to see at least an option to show a background and in-game-type lighting on your character so the skin color doesn't get messed up as much, we all usually make our characters too pale don't we? I'd love to see these in game as I think Terraria already does character creation great/fantastic!
If they did this, I feel it would be best if they made it one of the "experimental" features that must be enabled manually, as several players find Hexidecimal a bit intimidating. I do want this feature in the game though!

Back
Top Bottom