tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

This mod looks like one of the kings of the Quality of Life category.

But, alas, it doesn't seem to function with current tMod. I am sad. Is there anything available like this or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

any way to make it flyable as an upgrade? and then fly through walls as next upgrade and increase range etc.

also, it kinda bugs out if the item is unreachable as in it just runs around it

Since we have biome mimic, maybe change the model to that (similar) of a biome mimic? It would already have a flying animation so the chest can fly with you, and the model already comes with an idle animation. In addition it would makes the mimic to look more menacing, just like the one in DIscworld!

Last edited:
Nice mod master, keep it buildin' up.

Quick sug: Can be right-clicked like Flying Piggy Bank, own inventory, when full have a special animation.

It would be cool if the chest will not run, but just fly or teleport... Utility will be more, and so he has almost nothing to collect and can not, it would still be nice to make his movements faster than running around the character, but the pet is cool...

It might be possible....but it might not be possible. I'll look into it, but there are a lot of issues I can see with that. Mainly, you might lose everything he holds if you leave the world. I admit, it would be cool though....

i would like to make a pet that carries items just like a chest i mean you can open it and well it has for example 15 slots where you can place items it will also follow you is it ok if i make that? just asking you so you wont get angry

In the current version of tML I'm experiencing a graphic bug. Although it functions correctly, the mimic sprites are not animated

In the current version of tML I'm experiencing a graphic bug. Although it functions correctly, the mimic sprites are not animated
Works fine for me. It worked before, but not now? you can try disabling all other mods and seeing if it works, it could be a bug in another mod.

Works fine for me. It worked before, but not now? you can try disabling all other mods and seeing if it works, it could be a bug in another mod.
I've tried it alone and still not working. Aside from standing still, this is the only animation the pet can perform while walking or jumping.
20191027215057_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom