tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Can someone tell me the damage dealt by all the three microbots MKs? I can't really tell it by looking at the damage numbers on enemies.
Also, do they get affected by summon damage buffs?

Just curious, is the wasteland spawned after the crystal? I assumed that the "infection" was the biome, though there is nothing on the surface.

Just curious, is the wasteland spawned after the crystal? I assumed that the "infection" was the biome, though there is nothing on the surface.
The Wasteland spawns underground in several locations after Defeating the Crystal.

It actually generates after the Infected Eye is defeated, the Xenomite Crystal just makes infected enemies spawn
speaking of the wasteland, Does the biome spread?
also, I LOVE the theme for it. The themes for the wasteland and the lab were nailed perfectly IMO.

Also I'm not done with this mod yet, but I'm gonna say this
Abandoned lab=best generated structure in modded terraria, ever.
I honestly felt like I was playing a whole another game tbh, it felt like a Starbound dungeon lol.
And I mean that in a good way, I really look forward to coming back here after Moonlord.

I haven't tried it, but I'm going to presume the lab has anti-rod of discord measures right?

speaking of the wasteland, Does the biome spread?
also, I LOVE the theme for it. The themes for the wasteland and the lab were nailed perfectly IMO.

Also I'm not done with this mod yet, but I'm gonna say this
Abandoned lab=best generated structure in modded terraria, ever.
I honestly felt like I was playing a whole another game tbh, it felt like a Starbound dungeon lol.
And I mean that in a good way, I really look forward to coming back here after Moonlord.

I haven't tried it, but I'm going to presume the lab has anti-rod of discord measures right?
In the latest update if you use a RoD in the lab you'll just die instantly, and no the biome doesnt spread, i donno how to code that :ech:

Its an issue i dont know how to fix, so i just made it a feature by Gigipede talking about his tail despawning

I had a problem like this before, but I did find a working solution:

Put this into the tail and bodysegment classes:
Code:
public override bool CheckActive()
{
NPC master=Main.npc[(int)npc.ai[1]];
return (!master.active);
}
Change Main.npc[(int)npc.ai[1]] with whatever pointer the tail and body use to tell who the head is; this will prevent them from despawning while Gigapede is active.
Do this with the Cores too.

EDIT: Hope this helps

This mod is cool but i have not yet installed terraria 64 bit and if i try to get this into my mod pack it will crash and i don't want to get rid of any of my mods.

This mod is cool but i have not yet installed terraria 64 bit and if i try to get this into my mod pack it will crash and i don't want to get rid of any of my mods.

Remove a mod then, only way around that other than installing 64-bit

tried to equip "girus core" and get this error with overhual

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.ItemSwaps.IsVanitySet(ModItem modItem, Int32 head, Int32 body, Int32 legs) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.ItemSwaps.IsVanitySet(ModItem modItem, Int32 head, Int32 body, Int32 legs)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.ItemSwaps.UpdateVanitySet(Player player)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.PlayerSwaps.PlayerFrame(Player player)
at Hook<PlayerFrame>?1296003(Player )
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.ItemSwaps.IsVanitySet(ModItem modItem, Int32 head, Int32 body, Int32 legs) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.ItemSwaps.IsVanitySet(ModItem modItem, Int32 head, Int32 body, Int32 legs)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.ItemSwaps.UpdateVanitySet(Player player)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.PlayerSwaps.PlayerFrame(Player player)
at Hook<PlayerFrame>?1296003(Player )
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args
Simple, dont use Overhaul with other big mods.

This is a bug that happens with some drawing issues. This is also an issue getting fixed when the next update is out, ALSO, this is an issue simply fixed by preventing it getting drawn.

Like using hide if it's an accessory, not putting it in vanity slots, or wearing vanity armor if it's an armor.

I had a problem like this before, but I did find a working solution:

Put this into the tail and bodysegment classes:
Code:
public override bool CheckActive()
{
NPC master=Main.npc[(int)npc.ai[1]];
return (!master.active);
}
Change Main.npc[(int)npc.ai[1]] with whatever pointer the tail and body use to tell who the head is; this will prevent them from despawning while Gigapede is active.
Do this with the Cores too.

EDIT: Hope this helps
Just gonna ask again if you tried this yet to fix the despawning problem. I didn't get a response

I kinda have a problem with trying to help people for the sake of helping them, and getting ignored, you know...

Last edited:
I just fought and beat King Slayer III and had to stop and say that was one of my favorite boss fights to date, that includes out of Throium, Calamity, Elements Awoken, Ancients Awoken, Split, Spirit, Tremor and the music was great. The only tiny criticism might be the use of the cultists attacks and sounds, but the rest felt really good to me. Fought him just before Plantera, though I had the stardust dragon because of an accidently early pillars event from another mod....

untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom