• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I walk over to you again, sniffing around your waist, when suddenly I snatch a Pumpkin Pie out of your pocket with my mouth, fall backwards into a sitting position, and start to nibble it before taking a huge bite. Eventually, I eat the whole thing and then fall asleep. You notice how much blood I'm covered in.

((Originally I was gonna have her look up at Murph, as if asking for more, but I figured if she wanted more she'd have snatched another one out of his pockets.))

I don't seem to be wounded. Also, sometimes you find hints of crushed bones in the blood, especially around my mouth, yet none of my teeth seem to be broken.

I groan sleepily, but don't wake up. I am indeed perfectly fine, at least on the outside. You might want to do some checks though.

*Yeah, those bones must be from animals she ate along the way. Probably a good idea to make sure they didn't give her any diseases*
*Scans Bubby*

I wake up sleepily, looking around. I get out of bed and walk out of the med bay. My eyes are back to normal. I look quite regretful.

I walk in.

"Hey Murph, hey Alpha."

You can see the distance and throught in my eyes. There are no hints of feral rage in my eyes any longer, and I don't seem very happy.

"Murph, I'm sorry about what happened."

I arrive at the location and notice Aggron is gone.

"It must be gone. Let us return."

I turn into a gear and return to base.

"It's alright. I forgive you."
"Anyways... I should probably tell you that something I read. It involves UtiSlayer. You see, he got infected with this thing called the 'Astral Infection', and is going to come here and look for the strange object that fell from space. We can't let him get it. Also... he asked us to kill him, for our own sake."

*Meanwhile, somewhere else, the gunships reach the planet and a bunch of troops get out. Some of them stay at a camp, while a fourth of them, including a particular bounty hunter, start heading for the shield holding UtiSlayer, having detected a bunch of Astral Infection there*

I sigh.

"Just how many people have I lost.."

I look away for a moment before putting a bright and cheery look on my face. ((The saddest people smile the brightest!))

"Anyway, do you have any plans for Easter?"

"I don't, actually. Also, I scanned you, and all you ate were animals, thankfully. And you didn't get any diseases from them either."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you..."
"Anyways, I'm gonna go dispose of that space object. We're at risk keeping it here."
*Heads to the Cryostorage*

Back
Top Bottom