• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((No, you almost killed nosako. Nosako is the cute fluffy space raptor that was piloting the XFA-27+. Program is furry hackerman. And Code is Program’s meaner alter personality))
“What the :red: are you :red:ing dip:red:s doing in my medbay WHY DOES MOST OF THE DESTRUCTION HAPPEN HE-“ I take the punch instead of Nosako. Surprisingly it only does 1 damage. But I’m also down to 2/3 of my health

((Italics is Dart. Non italics is the XFA-27 ai))

((Although it wouldn't be the first time a character that's actually somewhat important has died because of another player.))

((No, you almost killed nosako. Nosako is the cute fluffy space raptor that was piloting the XFA-27+. Program is furry hackerman. And Code is Program’s meaner alter personality))
“What the :red: are you :red:ing dip:red:s doing in my medbay WHY DOES MOST OF THE DESTRUCTION HAPPEN HE-“ I take the punch instead of Nosako. Surprisingly it only does 1 damage. But I’m also down to 2/3 of my health

((Italics is Dart. Non italics is the XFA-27 ai))
I fly into the med bay, a worried look on my face.

"DART ARE YOU OKAY!?"

'.'

I realize I've probably just given away my identity.

“Ow. Yea. This giant :red:ing robotic behemoth just punched me!”
Well, to be fair, I’m pretty sure he was trying to kill me”
“Can confirm. I have severe damage”
“Are you seriously going to make :red:ing excuses for the :red:wit that was trying to kill you?”

((Also, something I should've said when Program shot off the titan's arm. "Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exanquination be considered a virtue."))

(Ok, found the pen!)
[doublepost=1555090643,1555090235][/doublepost]
Ulti Astralis gets hit by multiple blasts, but somehow, he manages to absorb the energy!

Meanwhile...

"What the?"

upload_2019-4-13_2-32-53.png

UltiSlayer reaches out and grabs some of the energy!

upload_2019-4-13_2-35-8.png

"This energy...."

"What could infected me be doing out there?"

Meanwhile... Ulti Astralis is charging a blast big enough to destroy a small hill!

Def charges at Ulti Astralis again, and if that misses he'll fire an extremely high power electric blast, guaranteed hit.

Back
Top Bottom