• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ulti Astralis Proceeds to charge the attack even more, while creating a shield around himself that seems to be around the hardness of the Excalibur!

(ok this is a titan that is 20 feet tall and capable of ripping the wing off an F-22 alone without breaking a sweat and you survive him punching you? WTF are you some kinda god or have a uranium reinforced armor that i am unaware of?) (there is almost no way to survive that)

*The titan proceeds to rapidly punch the pilot over and over until his guts are squished between the *

(ok this is a titan that is 20 feet tall and capable of ripping the wing off an F-22 alone without breaking a sweat and you survive him punching you? WTF are you some kinda god or have a uranium reinforced armor that i am unaware of?) (there is almost no way to survive that)

*The titan proceeds to rapidly punch the pilot over and over until his guts are squished between the *
(I now declare "too OP".)

(oh god, um ok how about this)
(Ripping the wing of an F-22 is his max strength) (and there is a 5 second gap between each punch)
(Is that better?)

((Dart is a shape from a bullet hell game. It’s not his armor, it’s the physics of his universe))
I sigh, and interface directly with the server
“This :red: needs to stop”
Ignoring the inevitable complaints of my peers among me in the area beyond the 4th wall, I start to make some changes

Before the titan can get the first punch of his combo in, some sort of aura freezes his hand in place. A text box then appears in front of the titan
“THERE COMES A TIME WHEN :red: IS TAKE TOO FAR. THIS IS THAT TIME. :red:ING STOP.”
The aura then collapses, causing the joints in the mechanical arm to implode

“...did I just get saved by god?”
:red:ING MOVE!”
“Right!”
I climb out of the cockpit, and jump out of the hole I made in the wall, using my wings to slow my descent

The shield seems to be on the verge of breaking, yet the giant blast has now turned small enough to fit into one's ha- oh. OH. Well this isn't going to end well.

:)red:, i call bull:red: but i will go along, JUST LET ME BLOW YOU UP FFS!!!!!)
*the titan follows but because he cant slow his fall he goes flying past you landing in the med bay and also causing the med bays floor to be ruined.*
*BT deems his shots are no longer worth it and jump back down as well. upon landing he causing the same crater to happen, he then initiates an EXECUTION on the enemy legion*

*Rips the enemy Pilot out of the cockpit and crushes the Pilot, then finishes the Titan off with a kick*

(Im goin to assume this is on the groun)
*BT uses this oppotunity to drop kick the SOB
that ruined most of the Med bay BEFORE BT got there*

Meanwhile Halt has fully... at least by looks, looked like a Astral version of himself... maybe he did disbelieve that, but he wasn't that infected to become hostile... well, mainly because of some unknown trait.

<On the Halt's screen: "Debuff" Astral: You're infected by the Astral Infection and now you may spread Astral Infection whenever you move. However, you retain control of yourself.>

Back
Top Bottom