• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stare at BT in shock.
“...”

“LOOK AT WHAT YOU :red:WITS DID TO MY MEDICAL BAY! WHAT THE :red: IS YOUR PROBLEM?!”
I then notice nosako on the ground. I float towards him
“...the dumbass is in shock. Get me a weighted blanket”

(Im confused, how does the astral infection actually work?)

EDIT: BT did not drop kick that SOB

(This: Is actually what I call the Neo Astral Infection. Which is caused due to a person coming into contact with a Starcore. Which then causes the Starcore to mark them with it. But, the infection only moves when they get into contact with the Astral infection afterwards. And, when infected, the infected person will essentially be under the control of Astrum Deus. And, the infection would only change the color of the infected person's abilities and stuff. However, because UltiSlayer has a large amount of abilities, he managed to keep his soul from being infected using what little energy he had left.)
[doublepost=1555094299,1555094281][/doublepost]
BT: Im sorry, a human sized blanket would by crushed by my hands
*he then leaves the med bay and goes outside* (BTW school is ending)

(That's neat.)

:red:ing... gotta do everything myself...”
I push a weighted blanket onto Nosako

I open a void portal and teleport the XFA-27+ to the hangar

(Btw can you use a lighter text color for the boss? (Or a darker one?) the current one blends in with the website too much)

((Ah... so I guess it only changes the theme of that Grass-type into Astral-infected one, unless touched by the Starcore (making it a faster takeover) or by the Astral creature (mind-controlled until the creature is killed or for 1 page)))

((Wait, so my character is infected now?))
*Attacks again*

(No.)

Ulti Astralis is fairly confused, and proceeds to take the damage!

Meanwhile...

Realizing the fact that he can't not help in this fight, otherwise, something horrible could happen, UltiSlayer uses the energy that Ulti Astralis had used, and uses it to prepare an attack!

(Btw can you use a lighter text color for the boss? (Or a darker one?) the current one blends in with the website too much)

(Well, this is going to end soon... So...)

(Ah, ok. I’ll rest then. Literally took like 4 days to kill that titan. And y’all gonna say the arsenal bird “justice” is too hard, I’m calling it)

((I personally disagree with making an enemy unkillable to others than your character unless it actually brings character development making it so specifically your character has to kill them. Also, corruption theme here as well.))

Back
Top Bottom