"Yeah! I know where it is!"
"...It's gone! Destroyed!"

"!!!"

At that same moment..

"Now, while he's/me/I'm distracted!"

*Is about to unleash a blast of complete energy*

"........"

Back outside...

A faint whisper can be heard as large cracks appear around Ulti Astralis' body...

"I'm sorry everyone."

A beam of energy erupts from within Ulti Astralis' body shattering it, and causing the surrounding area to be flooded by a blinding light!

upload_2019-4-13_4-0-29.png

I fly towards the source of the blinding light, clearly very angry
“I HAVE A :red:ING PATIENT CURRENTLY IN :red:ING SHOCK AND YET YOU :red:ING :red::red:S ARE CONSTANTLY PULLING :red: LIKE THIS WHAT THE :red:. HOW IS MY PATIENT SUPPOSED TO :red:ING RECOVER?”

"Goodbye UtiSlayer! I hope you can come back someday!"
*Saddened by his death by... himself, but also glad that this is over*
"So, is everyone else alright!?"

I zoom towards the sword, and when I’m right next to it, I start to yell even louder
“EXPLAIN IT. :red:ING EXPLAIN IT YOU :red:. TELL ME HOW MY :red:ING PATIENT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE A :red:ING RECOVERY WHEN YOU KEEP :red:ING PULLING :red: LIKE THIS YOU :red:!”

I zoom towards the sword, and when I’m right next to it, I start to yell even louder
“EXPLAIN IT. :red:ING EXPLAIN IT YOU :red:. TELL ME HOW MY :red:ING PATIENT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE A :red:ING RECOVERY WHEN YOU KEEP :red:ING PULLING :red: LIKE THIS YOU :red:!”

There is no response from the sword.

I keep yelling at the sword.

((Probably too soon, but Needs ulti comic of everyone else staring at me angrily while I use the “it’s what my character would do” excuse))

"DART! STOP! He didn't do it! Besides, both of those beings might not be able to even hear us, since they're DEAD! Now calm down!"

*Kirby is still trying to wake Mirra up, this time to tell her that everything's now alright*

“NO YOU :red:ING CALM DOWN! THE :red:ING MEDICAL BAY HAS BEEN :red:ED BEYOND REPAIR, THERES A :red:ING PLANE IN THERE FOR SOME :red:ING REASON, AND I HAVE A DUMBASS PATIENT WHO IS CURRENTLY IN :red:ING SHOCK THAT :red: LIKE THIS *imitates sound that the :red:ing blinding light made* ISINT HELPING.”

"THE MED BAY'S BEEN DESTROYED SEVERAL TIMES! AND GUESS WHAT!? WE FIXED IT ALL THOSE TIMES! SO IT'S YOU WHO SHOULD BE CALMING DOWN SIR!"

*Kirby decides to fly back with Mirra on his Warp Star*

((Probably not me... I'd be staring at him happily, speaking "Just like Chronicles of Pokemon: Simulator of Death!". Probably unaware to who I'm staring at.))

Meanwhile... In space..

A being seems to be flying around different areas when he senses a large disturbance in energy, only to realize who caused it, and where they are.

The being chuckles in a distorted laughter, as he then flies full speed towards the place where the source of positive energy came from...

<<Mirra seems to be badly concussed. Either way, not going to wake up any time soon. But other than that, she's in a stable state.>>

Halt returns to the base, limping. - Ugh, I took a LOT of beating... - He seemed to be speaking with a bit of astral-like modification. Nothing important, though, it's just a decoration.

I get in murph’s face
“OH REALLY? HAS IT BEEN :red:ING TRASHED THIS :red:ING MUCH BEFORE? ALMOST ALL OF MY SUPPLIES ARE :red:ING DAMAGED BEYOND POSSIBLE :red:ING USE. :red:ING EVERYTHING WILL HAVE TO BE :red:ING REPLACED. LITERALLY :red:ING EVERY:red:INGTHING. AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES ARE NOT EASY TO ACQUIRE, YOU [insert insult that murph would take great offense to that I, Orifan1, am unable to come up with, here]”

"Well... should probably get this sword outta here before anyone steps on it."
*Picks up the sword and looks at it*

The sword resembles the sword form of UltiSlayer, but it lacks any of the green parts of the form, and looks almost colorless. And it's damage is fairly small compared to most swords. Overall, it doesn't seem very useful.
Although, it wouldn't really be a good idea to throw away what remains of UltiSlayer right?

Back
Top Bottom