• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sword resembles the sword form of UltiSlayer, but it lacks any of the green parts of the form, and looks almost colorless. And it's damage is fairly small compared to most swords. Overall, it doesn't seem very useful.
Although, it wouldn't really be a good idea to throw away what remains of UltiSlayer right?
(An idea, lock it away.)

"WELL, MR [insert insult that Dart would take great offense to that I, Murphmario, am unable to come up with, here], JUST ORDER THEM FROM JACK'S IN SEATTLE! THEY HAVE EVERYTHING CHEAP!"
*Goes to put the sword in the Arc, near the Cryostorage*

“DO I :red:ING LOOK LIKE A :red:ING IDIOT WHO WOULD ORDER HALF PRICED BULL:red: FROM SOME STORE IN THE SAME AREA THAT LEAFYISHERE LIVES IN? PROFESSIONALS HAVE STANDARDS

"Hmm... maybe UtiSlayer could come back if a miracle happens."
*Puts the sword up, deciding not to mess with it, and goes to check if everyone is alright. Also to repair the Med Bay with my own expenses since Dart won't do it*

“Avoid being in well lit places for now until your vision gets better.”
I manage to find one pill of Advil that has not yet been completely YEETed by our destructive battles. I give it to lavin, and give her some water to help swallow it down with.
“This should help with the pain”

Halt then enters the medbay and collapses to ground when getting there, the Astral chunks covering the body, and the monoliths weakly orbiting. Of course, he's controlling himself, it's just more of the exhaustion and prior pain.

"UtiSlayer got corrupted by something. I was going to put him down as he told us to in the letter, but... he sorta did that himself."
*Crosses my arms and looks down*
"Seeing as how he was able to fight without his body, I'm sure he'll find a way to get back to us... Anyways, I'm gonna order some stuff. Shouldn't take too long."
*Calls a number on my phone and listens for a few seconds*
"Yes, I'd like some doctor's beds, medical supplies, an x-ray scanner, a super bell, a bunch of medicine..."
*I just keep going on and on*

“You’rebuyinghalfpricedblackmarketbull:red:You’rebuyinghalfpricedblackmarketbull:red:You’rebuyinghalfpricedblackmarketbull:red:You’rebuyinghalfpricedblackmarketbull:red:
I keep repeating that to myself quietly

((There was a Snivy that collapsed near Murph. he seems to be Astrallified - not big deal, seeing that it's only a quirk... Worse off are injuries leading to collapse.))

I examine the snivy
“...yea, I have no idea how to treat this. Alpha, you’re up.”
I move on to checking on nosa-

Still shivering and having difficulty talking
:red: that. I check on mirra.

Back
Top Bottom