Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the phones bosses like ocram that is on the phone will he be removed from the phone??? If so what about the special holiday bosses on the phone will they be removed...
Yes, this means that the only way to fight the holiday bosses will be the 3DS now...

What about the phones bosses like ocram that is on the phone will he be removed from the phone??? If so what about the special holiday bosses on the phone will they be removed...
Ocram is probably going away. Loki said that the decision hadn't been made on the other mobile exclusives though last time it was asked about, so maybe they won't go away.

Ocram is probably going away. Loki said that the decision hadn't been made on the other mobile exclusives though last time it was asked about, so maybe they won't go away.
Cenx said on the official discord that all mobile exclusive items and npcs are being removed.

Which was already confirmed over a year ago.
This was the last response I had seen about mobile exclusives.
For full clarity, and as mentioned previously, calls on Mobile exclusives are also pending. You are correct however in that console exclusives will remain out.
I don't follow twitter the discord, though I'd assume the decision was made since then. Either way it hasn't been that long since it was a final decision, certainly not a full year.

edit: meant to say discord instead of twitter. I blame needing sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom