W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

Ef7Dvpg.gif

Can you please resize this? Pretty please? Thanks.

Hi,
I managed to compress the gif I wanted as my pfp, but if you look at my profile page, the gif appears to flash turquoise every other image? Do you know any way to fix this?
Thanks!

Hi,
I managed to compress the gif I wanted as my pfp, but if you look at my profile page, the gif appears to flash turquoise every other image? Do you know any way to fix this?
Thanks!
That's a problem with xenforo not resizing gifs properly when shrinking them down to miniature. There isn't really a fix to it other than giving the gif a flat background color to prevent it.

does this work?
OmjSlwT.gif
Gifs made from real videos tend to be nasty because of high frame rate and compression having a hard time sueezing the filesize due to the too many color shades. This is what I got and either should work.

Maxed compression but full framerate
zxKrddn.gif

Halved framerate but lower compression
jAS06CE.gif

Thank you! now how do i add that to my comments? sorry im really new
If you mean showing pictures on profile comments, you just manually write in the BBcode
Code:
[img]IMAGE LINK[/img]

Every kind of picture should work there just fine however. My resizing is mainly for gifs to work as avatar pictures.

Km6fPer.gif

Version I compressed but still does not work:

YAhUl1K.gif

Another one I made:

8N9AjOe.gif
The gifs should be less than 192px wide, reason is because any size past it causes xenforo to modify the picture in some way to make it fit its guidelines. Bizarre number but what can you do I suppose. Both of your edits are the right file size, they should work just fine as long as you make their width 192px or less.

The gifs should be less than 192px wide, reason is because any size past it causes xenforo to modify the picture in some way to make it fit its guidelines. Bizarre number but what can you do I suppose. Both of your edits are the right file size, they should work just fine as long as you make their width 192px or less.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom