Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Terrariasta: [~~HUG~~]

"Alpha.."

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

A plant groans. He looks a little like a vine elemental without legs, rooted into the ground. He's also very small. The plant curiously looks around: he's very young.
(He looks around. Somehow, doing this allows him to know that he's young. Also, basically the first male character you made. How do you feel?)

*The Jungle is growing back... to an alarming rate.*
(Growing back the Jungle because you burned it to the ground last time. Plus there is an actual explanation for this.)

This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Terrariasta: [~~HUG~~]

(He looks around. Somehow, doing this allows him to know that he's young. Also, basically the first male character you made. How do you feel?)

*The Jungle is growing back... to an alarming rate.*
(Growing back the Jungle because you burned it to the ground last time. Plus there is an actual explanation for this.)
((No. I said he was young. He doesn't understand anything, not even his own thoughts. Also, Newton is male, and I haven't revealed Rose's gender yet, (besides accidentally calling it a her, but that's not canon.) so you're wrong.))

The plant doesn't understand that. Instead, he continues observing his surroundings.
((Are you gonna bring in yet another permanent character?))
((Heck yeah. But I have good reason, and that reason is very logical.))
Mommy... *I start to tear up*
I hug you comfortingly.

"I here, Alpha, I here."

((No. I said he was young. He doesn't understand anything, not even his own thoughts. Also, Newton is male, and I haven't revealed Rose's gender yet, (besides accidentally calling it a her, but that's not canon.) so you're wrong.))

The plant doesn't understand that. Instead, he continues observing his surroundings.

((Heck yeah. But I have good reason, and that reason is very logical.))

I hug you comfortingly.

"I here, Alpha, I here."
*I hug Mommy back* Please don’t go crazy anymore.

I look at Friend.

"Hey, I feel like something's wrong again."

"...let me guess. You dropped a seed."

"Yes. And I think said seed has sprouted."

"Crazy? I still crazed."

Yea I still have that crazed look in my eyes

Back in the hanger because :red: you.
“Well, that went well for a test. Although, I do feel the armaments could be improved...”

I load up hulu and start wat-
“Hey dart, can I borrow a-“
“No, you can’t. You godamn :red:ing fur[f-word that I, orifan1, do have a pass for, as an omnisexual, but cannot say anyways due to the laws of this land], you cannot.”
“Wow ok rude. AND homophobic”

I simply nuzzle Alpha quietly, closing my eyes.

((How tall is Alpha? Also every single time I get ninjad while referring to the last poster as you.))

The plant continues to look around as light rain begins to fall. He didn't understand it, nor did he understand anything else, but he liked it.

Back
Top Bottom