Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get an update for the Switch version? Everyone seems to be talking about the Mobile version, which does make me happy. But I'm more interested in the Nintendo Switch version. All I kept hearing was the switch version would have been months after the PS4/XBox One update. I'm completely aware bugs happen and unforeseeable things do happen. Just want to know an idea of when we can start getting hyped for the switch version of Terraria. BTW I really like the way the PS4 version is running.

No estimated release date. Not official anyways. 1.3 is currently in alpha stage so hopefully not too longer...
Alpha doesn't mean that it's close though. There's pre-alpha, alpha, beta, final release candidate, then release. The alpha and beta stages can take so long we might be lucky to see it release this year at all.
Can we get an update for the Switch version? Everyone seems to be talking about the Mobile version, which does make me happy. But I'm more interested in the Nintendo Switch version. All I kept hearing was the switch version would have been months after the PS4/XBox One update. I'm completely aware bugs happen and unforeseeable things do happen. Just want to know an idea of when we can start getting hyped for the switch version of Terraria. BTW I really like the way the PS4 version is running.
I wouldn't expect to see the Switch version before the holidays at least, if not early next year. The last official word I remember seeing was the Switch version was in beta testing.

Alpha doesn't mean that it's close though. There's pre-alpha, alpha, beta, final release candidate, then release. The alpha and beta stages can take so long we might be lucky to see it release this year at all.
I wouldn't expect to see the Switch version before the holidays at least, if not early next year. The last official word I remember seeing was the Switch version was in beta testing.
I know, but at least mobile is making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom