Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Thanks!
[doublepost=1555464207,1555464149][/doublepost]How will the moon lord be able to fit on the screen? Just asking
I think you would just have to zoom out. Total guess from me though. Also, will the 1.3.5 dev stuff be in the update, or just the 1.3 dev stuff (Arkhalis, Leinfors, Red’s Throw, Valkyrie Yoyo)

Ok Thanks!
[doublepost=1555464207,1555464149][/doublepost]How will the moon lord be able to fit on the screen? Just asking

There's already 2 screenshots of the Moon Lord in-game, it fits perfectly, not to mention that you can now zoom and unzoom even more

I think you would just have to zoom out. Total guess from me though. Also, will the 1.3.5 dev stuff be in the update, or just the 1.3 dev stuff (Arkhalis, Leinfors, Red’s Throw, Valkyrie Yoyo)

Mobile is just an exact port of the 1.3.0.7, don't expect stuff from 1.3.1 and up, just the stuff that came when Terraria 1.3 was first launched in 2015 that is already too much stuff

Will there be quick select for mobile? I was hoping that they would consider that. Anyone who has anything about it let me know.

another question will 1.3 for mobile will change background music to the title screen ( e.g changing the music to the 1.3 for pc and console or with the old 1.2.4 for console and old-gen)
I'm just trying to find the answer for my question would they or wouldn't change the background music to the title screen

Have showed even the Moon Lord and Yoyo in discord and that we already saw every spoiler from there I wonder what will be in the state of April

Maybe some words about the progress~ (or maybe they'll show a screen with the fixed wall collision.... yeah, I'm still thinking about it)

I saw that they fixed the ugly wall placement when 2 walls are together (in a screen where there was a red painted wall + glass wall but I can't be sure if they did it just with glass walls or with the rest of walls

I may be nothing more than a small user but you'll remember me as the only who complained about the wall placement in mobile :p

Last edited:
Have showed even the Moon Lord and Yoyo in discord and that we already saw every spoiler from there I wonder what will be in the state of April

Maybe some words about the progress~ (or maybe they'll show a screen with the fixed wall collision.... yeah, I'm still thinking about it)

I saw that they fixed the ugly wall placement when 2 walls are together (in a screen where there was a red painted wall + glass wall but I can't be sure if they did it just with glass walls or with the rest of walls

I may be nothing more than a small user but you'll remember me as the only who complained about the wall placement in mobile :p

Well, keep in mind that not everyone is present on any given platform. A lot of TCF users (or FB or Twitter, etc) will have seen Discord mobile spoilers - so expect some efforts to bring everyone to the same level.

If you want certain walls shown together, let me know.

Well, keep in mind that not everyone is present on any given platform. A lot of TCF users (or FB or Twitter, etc) will have seen Discord mobile spoilers - so expect some efforts to bring everyone to the same level.

If you want certain walls shown together, let me know.

Welp, at least we have news! it's better than just waiting every month for a spoiler

If it's possible I'd like to see how it's the collision between wood wall + brick wall or leaf wall + wood wall in mobile. I really hope they fixed the collision point between the different walls in the game (AKA shadow outline) not only the ones I mentioned, with that in mind I can sleep quietly while waiting for the update :D (can you believe I'm waiting even when I no longer have a phone? :p)

I like how the moment I forget to check discord or the tcf

A million new spoilers or updates on how the game is going so far appear xD

And maybe if the entire TCF, Twitter, Facebook and Discord community is inactive for an entire day, Mobile will already have entered Beta, or even better, the game update will have already launched! If only if that were true... ~:p

It will be an update pushed to all devices that are within the minspec is my understanding.

So I play on a amazon tablet, will that be covered in the mobile 1.3 update? Is it all mobile or just more of the new ones?

So I play on a amazon tablet, will that be covered in the mobile 1.3 update? Is it all mobile or just more of the new ones?
They are planning for all devices, but some (Im guessing anything under 1gb of ram, ONLY A GUESS) devices might not be able to handle all the items. Anything that doesnt run very well with 1.2 may not be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom