Comida para pescados? :D

Probably :p

Still wondering what will that do if you throw it to the water

wft bad update.
- A "Work in Progress" New Summoner Staff
- Rainbow Trail
- Glowing Bats

like mad man. now, i see update transform classic game to magic game.. wtf

Uhhh Terraria always was a fantasy-magic game, I can't tell how wrong you're here
The summoner staff always were there, the magic weapons always were there, there's a sword that shoots cats and rainbows, there's a rainbow hair dye, there's a dye that makes you glow

........ and there's shining bats in the hallow!
I'm confused now

1. Good riddance to the thrown set, but would be a pitty to let the old thrown weapons and equipments go, even more since the fossil set is quite cool looking.
The thrown sets and weapons are not being removed, they are having their bonuses convert to ranged.
[doublepost=1555685096,1555685001][/doublepost]
wft bad update.
- Rainbow Trail
- Glowing Bats

uh, those items really do fit in though, name one hardmode weapon that isn't a generic broadsword and ISN'T magic.

I'm still wondering what will be mobile limits
You'll create characters and worlds and the limit will be like PC?
You can create as much as your device can resist?

wft bad update.
- Rainbow Trail
- Glowing Bats

If you feel like any of these items don’t fit your personal idea of what Terraria is, you could always just opt in to not use those items.

But Terraria has always had magic in some form or another so not sure what you mean.

This made me laugh really hard! Although they are an easy fight for me, Golem can be a knack to defeat for some players, but with 1.3, the grind for that precious Picksaw will cease to exist for them! ~:)

I had so much ranged stuff to kill the Golem
It was easier before, but it's like it was buffed in mobile! I had to try several times before finally killing it

I had so much ranged stuff to kill the Golem
It was easier before, but it's like it was buffed in mobile! I had to try several times before finally killing it

My first attempt Post-Plantera was without P-P Dungeon loot, with Hallowed armor... you can tell how that ended. Then I got the P-P Dungeon loot, as well as Turltle Armor, and ended up beating it, with the tight phone screen zoom being a slight problem, which looks like it will be resolved in the upcoming update! ~:)

Lucky, you! My world generated Adamantite, which is really not that good when compared to Titanium. Your profile icon is green, so maybe that affected your luck with world-gen? ~:p
It's not just my profile pic, most of my characters use green dye and I am currently making a texture pack that changes the game to be entirely green (yeah, I like my favorite color a little too much...)
[doublepost=1555687465,1555687422][/doublepost]Actually, I'm gonna love changing all the particles to be green once this update comes out!

It's not just my profile pic, most of my characters use green dye and I am currently making a texture pack that changes the game to be entirely green (yeah, I like my favorite color a little too much...)

Oof, good thing you have a favorite color! Mine is either between blue or yellow, though I choose blue more often, and making a “make-the-world-green” texture pack acutually sounds pretty cool to me! Never even heard of one that unique! ~:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom