PC Need to say this

crazymaster34567

Skeletron Prime
Have been playing terraria for years now, i noticed that a fairly big part of the community looks pissed or tired about 1.3.6 and the time that is taking, but i can't understand why they're so salty about it.

Do i live on another dimension or something?, Terraria price on steam is 10 DOLLARS (even less on sales) and it has been granted massive updates by the PC team for free, no dlc, no microtransactions, cheap price, i can say that for your money terraria is one of the best purchases you can do on the indie game market.

I think we should be more grateful overall about how much effort the PC team brings to give us free updates for such a cheap game (a game that never changed the price from release all the way to 1.3.5)

I never played neither mobile or the console versions, but when it comes to the PC version, watching so many people get salty as hell because how long a free update for a game that still gets support 5+ years since release while at the same time buying 60 USD games on Tencent store, get a grip guys.

People will be impatient. But at least it shows that people enjoy the game and are passionate about it, even if it doesn't come across that way.

Thanks! We have all been working hard on the update. I know it's taking a lot longer than people expected, but it will be more than worth the wait. It's great being indie because we have the freedom to make the game we want without people forcing it out before it's ready.

It's also great being indie because I can tell Lord Garak to bite me.

Thanks! We have all been working hard on the update. I know it's taking a lot longer than people expected, but it will be more than worth the wait. It's great being indie because we have the freedom to make the game we want without people forcing it out before it's ready.

It's also great being indie because I can tell Lord Garak to bite me.
Personally I'm not bothered by the schedule as a "polish" update is all I've ever wanted from Re-Logic, and from what we've seen you're leaving no stone unturned. I merely see how some people could be disgruntled.

Regardless, being insulted by Redigit is practically an honor; truly this is the highlight of my forum career.

Personally I'm not bothered by the schedule as a "polish" update is all I've ever wanted from Re-Logic, and from what we've seen you're leaving no stone unturned. I merely see how some people could be disgruntled.

Regardless, being insulted by Redigit is practically an honor; truly this is the highlight of my forum career.

We both got noticed, truly a good day even with my router dying!

Back
Top Bottom