tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I've noticed that in the Calamity Mod's Config there's an option titled "DisableExpertEnemySpawnsNearHouse" which is set to true by default (As far as I know). If your world is in Expert mode this may be the cause. I haven't tried it myself as of writing this, but try setting it to false in the config file and see if it'll change.
That was indeed why enemies weren't spawning near my house. I also think I'm going to turn it back on because a couple of my npcs died to a martian saucer, lol. Guess that's why they gave us that feature; npcs die very quickly to revengence mode enemies.

I've noticed that in the Calamity Mod's Config there's an option titled "DisableExpertEnemySpawnsNearHouse" which is set to true by default (As far as I know). If your world is in Expert mode this may be the cause. I haven't tried it myself as of writing this, but try setting it to false in the config file and see if it'll change.

I have been extremely upset over this issue since it also seemed to effect both critters and enemy NPC spawning around the area. If even one friendly NPC made their way to one of my arenas it would stop an invasion or any other NPCs. It was like they were a walking stack of sunflowers!

I just turned it off and it went back to spawns and invasions happening normally, which is way better imo. I'm not playing in Expert or Resurgence mode so it seems to effect regardless of setting or mode that you're in.

Should make it easier to have this be an option to turn on or off instead of having it default.

I was wondering, is there any way to make it so that items that affect or deal throwing damage count as rogue damage?
Throwing is getting removed from vanilla Terraria in its next update, so that will only be necessary if you're using other mods' content, in which case you'll have to ask those mods' devs.

Awesome trailer, though I feel compelled to mention that when it mentions the new class, it just shows a single instance of someone using it (the Celestus, I think), and doesn't demonstrate the stealth mechanic that makes it different from throwing.
I did see it shown for a moment during the fight against Crabulon, though, so that's good.

Also, what is that madlad doing, fighting CV in such a cramped space?

When I try to fight Astrum Deus, and I summon him... I think it's fine till I GET 2 ASTRUM Deuses. Literally. 2 Big worms? and 2 HP Bars... what did I do wrong?
This happened with Astrum Aureus too! I don't really know what's going on
upload_2019-4-22_10-40-7.png

2 Astrum Deuses as you can see

Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!
Did you reload your mods before creating the world? Since the error is an "out of memory" error, the game ran out of space and subsequently crashed. Reloading mods apparently increases the amount of used memory in terraria very quickly, I think. I would suggest just trying to create the world again. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what you should do.
[doublepost=1555996696,1555996552][/doublepost]
When I try to fight Astrum Deus, and I summon him... I think it's fine till I GET 2 ASTRUM Deuses. Literally. 2 Big worms? and 2 HP Bars... what did I do wrong?
This happened with Astrum Aureus too! I don't really know what's going on
View attachment 220097
2 Astrum Deuses as you can see
Are there actually 2 bosses? Or is it just the health bar glitching. This would be easier to figure out w/ Astrum Aureus, due to the fact there's only 1 of it and not 11, lol. But I suppose it'd be pretty easy to tell there's 22 worms instead of 11. I'm wondering because both astrum deus' have their health bars at 32.7% w/ 9 worms left.

The game deleted my Ark of Ancients. I picked up my Night's Edge from a weapon rack, and it replaced my Ark, it just vanished without a trace. And I know I didn't just put it in a chest and forget, because I had it favorited. Please fix this glitch A.S.A.P. I do not want something like this to happen to anyone else.

The game deleted my Ark of Ancients. I picked up my Night's Edge from a weapon rack, and it replaced my Ark, it just vanished without a trace. And I know I didn't just put it in a chest and forget, because I had it favorited. Please fix this glitch A.S.A.P. I do not want something like this to happen to anyone else.
This is just a glitch with tModLoader. It should clearly give a warning (IN RED TEXT) with stuff like the weapon rack and the mannequins. There isn't much that can be done with this glitch, just don't use modded items with those things.

EDIT: I'm glad the warning is a thing now, I lost my MALACHITE to this glitch before the warning was added on the items.

This is just a glitch with tModLoader. It should clearly give a warning (IN RED TEXT) with stuff like the weapon rack and the mannequins. There isn't much that can be done with this glitch, just don't use modded items with those things.

EDIT: I'm glad the warning is a thing now, I lost my MALACHITE to this glitch before the warning was added on the items.
That is an annoying glitch. I really wish I could use the racks and the (wo)mannequins for decoration but the tmodloader bug prevents me from doing so. I hope the tModloader team can fix this in the future.

Back
Top Bottom