Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Asked in the All the Walls thread, mod creator said I should ask here. Is there a reason I'm getting this error? Using TModLoader 64bit v0.10.1.5 and All the Walls, no other mods enabled.

[22:48:40] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading AllTheWalls
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1
However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.5
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.SetData[T](T[] data)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<PngToTexture2DAsync>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.<>c__DisplayClass206_0.<LoadTexture>b__0(Task`1 t)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__13_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<PngToTexture2DAsync>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.<>c__DisplayClass206_0.<LoadTexture>b__0(Task`1 t)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---
<---

[22:48:40] [8/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: AllTheWalls

I dont know anything about error logs, but from the beggining i can only assume that its something to do with your version.

(This is pointless for me to say this when someone will probaly give you a way better answer.)

I downloaded the version listed in the mod browser on the 64bit client. Just tested it and it doesn't give any errors in TMod 32bit.

Ok, I assumed it was wrong, Maybe something is broken with AllTheWalls rn.
[doublepost=1555733356,1555733318][/doublepost]Also my r n look like an m

I've just done a test loading of tmod64, and so far only one of the mods I've installed has thrown an error, which is TerrariaHooks, a dependency of the Angler Quest Announcement mod.

Code:
[09:09:27] [7/INFO] [tML]: Instantiating Mods...
[09:09:28] [7/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading TerrariaHooks
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Hook..ctor(MethodBase from, MethodInfo to, Object target)
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.Init()
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksMod..ctor()
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModOrganizer.LoadMods()
[09:09:28] [7/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: TerrariaHooks
[09:10:40] [1/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods
[09:10:40] [10/INFO] [tML]: Finding Mods...
[09:10:40] [10/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading AnglerQuestAnnouncement
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.ModSortingException: Missing mod: TerrariaHooks required by AnglerQuestAnnouncement

at Terraria.ModLoader.ModOrganizer.EnsureDependenciesExist(ICollection`1 mods, Boolean includeWeak)
[09:10:40] [10/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: AnglerQuestAnnouncement

I've just done a test loading of tmod64, and so far only one of the mods I've installed has thrown an error, which is TerrariaHooks, a dependency of the Angler Quest Announcement mod.

Code:
[09:09:27] [7/INFO] [tML]: Instantiating Mods...
[09:09:28] [7/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading TerrariaHooks
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Hook..ctor(MethodBase from, MethodInfo to, Object target)
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.Init()
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksMod..ctor()
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
[09:09:28] [7/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: TerrariaHooks
[09:10:40] [1/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods
[09:10:40] [10/INFO] [tML]: Finding Mods...
[09:10:40] [10/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading AnglerQuestAnnouncement
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.ModSortingException: Missing mod: TerrariaHooks required by AnglerQuestAnnouncement

at Terraria.ModLoader.ModOrganizer.EnsureDependenciesExist(ICollection`1 mods, Boolean includeWeak)
[09:10:40] [10/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: AnglerQuestAnnouncement

Weird, Im watching furyforged and he has terrariahooks enabled so i dont know whats wrong with that, Maybe you have a mod thats messing up TerrariaHooks?

Im watching a guide on how to install it by furforged but i want to be able to open it by steam and i dont know how to properly do that.
[doublepost=1555775959,1555775871][/doublepost]Maybe you should write a guide on how to installl it?

My game always crashes!

Error is

Buy the game on steam if you want to proceed further

If the game is owned on steam make sure your game is

properly installed

Key not found in registry

Im watching a guide on how to install it by furforged but i want to be able to open it by steam and i dont know how to properly do that.
[doublepost=1555775959,1555775871][/doublepost]Maybe you should write a guide on how to installl it?

See above my edit, problem solved, this should solve your issue as well. I will delete this message once you see it to avoid the double-post overstaying its welcome.

edit: damn... I deleted the wrong message, see below a screenshot of my original post and the link the mentionned document.
2019-04-22_15_00_44-Standalone_-_1.3_tModLoader_FNA_32bit_64bit_Branch_of_tML___Page_8___Terra.png

tML 64bit Issues and Fixes

Last edited:
I don't have Terraria on Steam, is there a way to fix that error without Steam?
I'm not aware of a non-Steam tML 64-bits version so far. However I'm but a mere user discovering it right now as well.
Feel free to join their Discord (link in the first post) to ask about this.

I Installed the x64 TmodLoader, but every time I try to launch I'm taken to a black screen (its the terraria.exe running but it's just black)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    948 KB · Views: 440
  • 2.png
    2.png
    122 KB · Views: 308
Back
Top Bottom