tModLoader Pinky's content pack

So I just was browsing mods, and this one was the top one to pop up, I thought, "Oh cool! A new very in-depth mod!" and was playing it for a while. I got around to where I defeated skeletron as normal, made some houses, and the traveler appeared. I go through the whole thing of giving him the coordinates and stuff, go to the map, try to travel, and it doesn't work. It will just sit on the loading screen forever, I left my computer for 30 minutes and it still wasn't up. I reloaded the game, and the same thing happened. I'm not sure if this is a common problem, it's not my computer's fault, but is there anything I can do?

So, just wanted to reiterate how much I love your mod. It keeps getting better and better. However, I wanted to let you know that I, for the first time, attempted to open up one of the lore items I was collecting and it caused an immediate crash of my game and now I can't load the game anymore. Thought I'd let you know just in case you weren't aware this could occur and so I could find out if there are any known mod incompatibilities that might have caused this. Thank you.

So I just was browsing mods, and this one was the top one to pop up, I thought, "Oh cool! A new very in-depth mod!" and was playing it for a while. I got around to where I defeated skeletron as normal, made some houses, and the traveler appeared. I go through the whole thing of giving him the coordinates and stuff, go to the map, try to travel, and it doesn't work. It will just sit on the loading screen forever, I left my computer for 30 minutes and it still wasn't up. I reloaded the game, and the same thing happened. I'm not sure if this is a common problem, it's not my computer's fault, but is there anything I can do?
When you are stuck loading, are you able to move your mouse cursor around? Oh and make sure you are on the latest latest version
So, just wanted to reiterate how much I love your mod. It keeps getting better and better. However, I wanted to let you know that I, for the first time, attempted to open up one of the lore items I was collecting and it caused an immediate crash of my game and now I can't load the game anymore. Thought I'd let you know just in case you weren't aware this could occur and so I could find out if there are any known mod incompatibilities that might have caused this. Thank you.
As far as i know, there are no incompatibilities for that unless you are on multiplayer which it does crash apparently, idk whats causing it. Also, is it the crash with or without a error message?

When you are stuck loading, are you able to move your mouse cursor around? Oh and make sure you are on the latest latest version

As far as i know, there are no incompatibilities for that unless you are on multiplayer which it does crash apparently, idk whats causing it. Also, is it the crash with or without a error message?
Yes, and yes, I'm able to open my map, move (even though like I can't see my character) interact with things, but the loading screen is just there

It was in single player mode. It does generate an error, but it crashes it in such a way that I can't tab out of the game to view it and by the time the game finally closes the error message seems to go with it. But everything ran wonderfully well until I tried opening that lore.

It was in single player mode. It does generate an error, but it crashes it in such a way that I can't tab out of the game to view it and by the time the game finally closes the error message seems to go with it. But everything ran wonderfully well until I tried opening that lore.
this has happened for me too, it seems to be an issue with TMODLoader as if you try to do it again it doesn't happen

Yes, and yes, I'm able to open my map, move (even though like I can't see my character) interact with things, but the loading screen is just there
In that case, that is a rare bug. Just keep waiting, and dont quit the game. Try opening your inventory and see if the game freezes. If it freezes it should mean that generation is under way

In that case, that is a rare bug. Just keep waiting, and dont quit the game. Try opening your inventory and see if the game freezes. If it freezes it should mean that generation is under way

Unfortunately it corrupted the world, so I can't open it anymore. But I'll see if I can recreate the crash with a new world.

index.php

A Tale of Gods and Men... eventually.

index.php

ATOGAM update VU10/1.2.3 is released.
(With DIMENSIONS!)

(if you wish to show support for the mod, do copy and paste the title and link to this mod into your signature. Thank you and have a nice day!)

Join the Pinkycloud Discord Server!
___
Bug report form. Please do not input bugs that are listed as already
discovered in the form. Thank you!

Pinkymod Bug Report Form

Mod is available for download on the mod browser and mediafire for Tmod v0.10.1.4(and up?)
:pinky:download:joy:
PinkymodVU10_3
:rslime:download:kingslime:

UNSTABLE:
Pinkymod VU1: PinkyMod (41 downloads)
Pinkymod VU2: PinkyModVU2 (10 downloads)
Pinkymod VU3: PinkymodVU3 (12 downloads)
Pinkymod VU4: PinkymodVU4 (14 downloads)

STABLE(BUT OUTDATED IN TMODLOADER VERSION):
Pinkymod VU51: PinkymodVU51 (15 downloads)
Pinkymod VU6: PinkymodVU6 (27 downloads)
Pinkymod VU66: PinkymodVU66 (14 downloads)
Pinkymod VU67: PinkymodVU67 (40 downloads)
Pinkymod VU7: PinkymodVU7 (43 downloads)
Pinkymod VU74.5: PinkymodVU74_5 (305 downloads)
Pinkymod VU8: PinkymodVU8 (267 downloads)
Pinkymod VU91: PinkymodVU91 (IDK Downloads)

WARNING: ATOGAM EDITION IS CURRENTLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH OVERHAUL

:pinky:
NOTE: Mod is currently not fully multiplayer friendly. Do multiplayer at your own risk.(It won't corrupt your save though, probably)
UPDATE: I'm working on multiplayer for the next update. Stay tuned.
UPDATE: Enigma compatibility bug will be resolved when the next version of Enigma(0.13 I think), is released on 15/4/2019

A Tale of Gods and Men.

There was a time where Terraria was a land of peace, innocence and life. All that mattered was
the mineshaft over there. But not anymore. Times have changed, and today, we are
in possession of new and deadly forms of knowledge. Gone are the small villages and townships, and
here are the giant factions playing politics. Thousands of people are caught in a conflict that
spans the world, the underground, the universe and beyond. But even that is nothing as compared
to the real theat, of which has been prophecised to me. A future of which all is devastation, if it
is left unkept. I have come to the resolution that we must deal with this primeval danger while
there are still people aware of it around. We need to do something, before it makes it's first move.
Because if the prophecy is correct, then, nothing will be left. - The Medium

Pinkymod: A Tale of Gods and Men(Eventually) is a lore-centric(eventually too!) content mod that AIMS to
focus on honesty, non-weekly quality updates and things for everyone from the eccentric theorist to the fanatical
builder. But the centerpiece of the mod is it's lore, which will be slowly built up to be a gigantic intertwined web
of stories from every facet of Terrarian life and the beyond. Amongst the mod's many new mechanics, is
the ability to travel beyond the confines of your world, by riding the boat of a fellow traveller to exotic
foreign locations in the Mainland Terraria. There, you can see the state of the world and where the
lore of the mod can truly come alive.

Currently, it adds:

~600+ items(including weapons and armor)
~5 new ores
~80 new enemies

~9 new bosses that as of VU74 have boss checklist support :D
~10+ new summons
~35+ new furniture/decor
~New mechanics and features
~New generated structures
~2 new Dimensions/Missions

(most) CONTENT!

For a more detailed and more complete list of content that is updated more frequently, visit the wiki
Pinkymod

FAQ: HOW TO TRAVEL:
In order to Travel to different locations with the mod, you have to first obtain different
items that are labelled "The Traveller might be interested in this". Then, go to the Traveller
npc, talk to him and press the button 'Quest'. This should prompt a dialogue and unlock the location
on the map. Press the "Travel" button, and you can see the new location marked out as a white cross.
press the white cross, and if everything is fine, it should turn yellow. This means that the location is
selected. Then, press the Travel button on the bottom left of the map.

NOTE: There is a glitch in which pressing the crosses dont cause it to become selected if you
are playing on extremely small resolutions. This will be patched in one of the hotfixes that will be
released these weeks.

index.php

Row 1: Bloodletter, Bluesky Blade, Butterfly Blade, Claihm Solais, Cryowraith, Dawnstar, Profaned Greatsword
Row 2: Divine Daggers, Drifting Dark, Earth Sword, Earthlight, Embertide, Fangemberal(above),
Flamberge(below), Simmershade(above), Soul Oath(below)
Row 3: Emergence, Forgotten Hero Sword, Furyblades, Gertrude's Holy Blade, Goblin Mimic Greatsword, Grandsword of Glory,
True Victory
Row 4: Harvest Moon, Iceicold, Onyx Blade, Lyrebone Cleaver, Furantur, Penumbral Phantasm, Upholder
Row 5: Progenitor, Valley of Defilement, Victory, Watersprout

index.php

Row 1: Deanimator, Medked's Trident
Row 2: Legion, Nightfall

index.php

Row 1: Arc of the Grayfeathers, Crystal Rainbow, Flightfaller, Godslayer, Renewal, Terrenum
Row 2: Livingwood Bow, Luminant Desolation, Magmatic, Quiver Cannon(above), rammer(below), Quivermancer, Spaceborn Storm
Row 3: Silent Night, Stellaris

index.php

Row 1: Calevaer, Chlorophyte Mortar, Clockwork Dragonslayer
Row 2: Doomreaver, Automated Death
Row 3: Onyx Blaster, Tombstone
Row 4: Jungle Phoenix, Hunter of Souls
Row 5: Slimese Field Rifle

index.php

Row 1: Azurite(above), Arcen's Bladestorm(below), Bonestorm, Crystal Lance, Divine Staff(Above), Ebonstaff(below), Malebolge
Row 2: Eternal Eclipse, Geophyte Bloom, Idol of Cthulhu, Jeweled Branch of Lyyte, Shadecrook(above), Stardust Winds(below), Spellswords' Sparker(above), Sunken Soul(below)
Row 3: Superlunarius, Unillusion, Psionite, Deep Chaos, Wrath of the Dryads

index.php

Row 1: Blazewing, Bloom of Blades, Bottled Rocket, Falling Phoenix Knife, Eterno(above), Evershade(below), Plaguebringer(above), Seerlight(below)
Row 2: Eye of the Leviathan, Familiar Crest, Flying Potato, Grenade MKII
Row 3: Khione, Livestream, Shrapnel Grenade(above), Tidal Freeze(below), Enlightened Enchantment

(BBCode glitches out when I put Runin set's image here so heres it in link form instead:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/runinsheet-png.204204/)
'Rock has no defense value, but add that to magic and it becomes overpowered'

Can be obtained right at the start but with lots of farming
Consists of: Runin Armour, Runin Rockmaul, Runin Crusher
Main Material: Runin Chunks dropped from Runin Slimes

'THOSE NAMES'
index.php

Can be obtained right after EOW/BOC
Consists of: Specullent Armour, Fostivience, Curenurvexic, Enata Speculi, Fostivience, Specullant Pickaxe,
Gildrettaen, Krore, Madlstoken, Specullance, Mystbound Wings, Tollixor and Speculslammaxe

index.php

'Dead leaves = more defense value than magic rock'

Obtainable after Sunlight Trader.
CONSISTS OF: Durendial Armour w/ Overmask/Antivisor/Helmet/Crest, Sledgestick,
Vengeful Axe, Withering Winds, Moribund Catalyst, Fall Edge and Fading Forest
MAIN MATERIAL: Durendial Bars(Spatterchunk Ore, mined in surface layer after using Mineral Mirror
after killing Sunlight Trader)

index.php

'WHERE DO I FIND PANDAEN ORE'
(Prior to VU8, the amount of people personally asking me this question is around 14)

Obtainable after Valdaris.
CONSISTS OF: Bulwark of the Weak, <Name of repeater IDK>, Infinitarian, King of the Storm, Pandaenmonium,
Aurendier, Storm Knife
MAIN MATERIAL: Pandaen Bars(Good luck on finding them!)

index.php

'You can laugh that I'm edgy and emo but I'm actually wearing the fibre of time and space
that has been rendered into oblivion by a god under influence by C0rrupture after his loved ones
died'

Obtainable after Gatekeepers.
CONSISTS OF: Deathbringer Armour(for melee/throwing/ranged), Mindweaver Armour(for mages/summoners),
Soul Silencer, Nightmares Embrace, Antimatter, Otherbound, Launchpod of the Abyss and Dark Whisperer
MAIN MATERIAL: Void Titanite, dropped from Gatekeepers

index.php

'Sometimes, I wonder how different life would be if I had a guiding angel who gave me all control
inputs, told me what to do, and observed me from a incomprehensible third dimension.'

Obtainable post ML
Consists of: Cosmic Catharsis, Darklight Destruction, Four Winged Angel
MAIN MATERIAL: N/A, crafted from many weapons

index.php

'Wanna see the rest? Play the game! or... the mod...'

Row 1: Basic Mechanism, Divine Gem, Glitter Gel, Soulblossom Leaf
Row 2: Enhanced Gel, Chicken Egg, Sunken Gem

Here are the Modded Mirrors introduced by pinkymod! Starting with:

CONVOLUTED MIRROR:
index.php

'Story of Red Cloud flashbacks'
This one is a pretty handy one. Right click with it to set your warppoint, left click to teleport to it!

DEATHLY MIRROR:
index.php

'If this was in dark souls, there will be around 5000% more casuls. And more fog-wall/boss arena based glitches.'
Dropped from Skeletron/purchased from the old dood with a purple hat, it teleports you to the location of your last death.

MINERAL MIRROR:
index.php

'Jokes on you, ppl who threw away the mirror after use in the last version!'
Vital for mod progression. Craft it from a bunch of gems and stone. After defeating certain bosses, the message
'The Surface of the Mineral Mirror is shaking!' will appear. This is a sign for you to use the mirror.
Upon doing so, ore of a certain type will generate in your world, depending on boss killed. If the generation failed,
ore you somehow managed to mine up every single last bit of ore in the world, you can use the mirror to regenerate it.

Sunlight Trader: Durendial Ore
VALDARIS: Pandaen Ore

index.php

Row 1: Aphotic Shield, Cataclysmic Lens, Mana Catalyst, Celestial Souldband, Curseward, Paladin Boots, Trailblazers
Row 2: Naga Eye Ring, Featherfall Boots, Divine Veil, Ring of Souls, Watching Band
Row 3: Fogging Stone, Gertrude's Holy Shield, Heart Emblem, Bloodstained Tissue
Row 4: Hunter's Eyes, Imp prints, Obsidian Scale, Sporic Deflector
Row 5: Seraphic Star, Storm Diving Gear, Summoners' Gild Bracelet

index.php

Row 1:
CHOCOLATEMILK OF THE COSMIC DUCK OF OBLIVION: REEEEEEEEEE
Absolution: Currently unobtainable. Pardons sin.
Basic Flashlight(Above): Lights up area towards mouse cursor
Brain Food Lunch(Below): Heals lots of hp and mana but has a 1.5 min cooldown and gives well fed
Chlorophyll(above): eww no
Fried Egg(below): Gives well fed for 3 mins
Jelly(above): Take a gamble!
Lightbulb(beloW): Cures blindness
Row 2:
Dense moss clump: Cures poison, tastes better than Chlorophyll somehow
Divine Mushroom: Don't do drugs kids
Bandage: Stops bleeding
Galewinds Potion: Upgraded swiftness potion, boosts max flight, jump rate, speed and acceleration
Nanites Injection: Fully heals a player without cooldown, but can only stack 1 per item slot and
takes time to heal. When healing, player defence is drastically reduced
Row 3:
Gellous Flask: Refill at campfire
Meteor Heating Lamp: Cures chill debuff
Honey-Glazed Honeyfin: while(true){this.bloodsugar *= 5;}
Ironheart Potion: Upgraded Ironskin
Soulforce Potion: upgraded Lifeforce + Manaforce potion together

NPCS DOCUMENTATION COMING SOON

Town NPCS:
TravellerSingle.png

The Traveller is a man who has came to your island on his small boat in search for new
adventures to live. Along the way he gets caught up in your affairs. Generously, in exchange for
you giving him a home to rest in(AKA him moving in on his own accord to one of your empty rooms),
he lets you travel the world with him on his boat when you feel ready. Of course, you have to give
him some ideas on when to travel first, by showing him exotic items that may be of his interest.

MediumSingle.png

A eccentric cultist wearing long-faded robes that was once of Lunar Cultist design.
Adopted into the Lunar Cult at a young age, he spent his early days travelling with his
adoptive family, moving to faraway lands on pilgrimages. Yet, it all ended when his entire cult,
except him, was slaughtered by a great and terrible beast. Fortunately for him,
he was saved by two men, a woman and another cultist that
appeared to be just passing by, creating a distraction for him to escape.
After honing his prophetic skills, he came into a vision of a dark and horrid future.
In order to circumvent this, he heads to the source of these visions,
a mysterious dilapidated temple of an old Lunar order. It was said that
you are not the first man sent on the
quest to retrieve Great Souls by the Medium. Yet, the last five came so close to completing
the quest, but in a sick twist of fate, lost their final battle.

NEW OFF-SHORE LOCATIONS

Cathedral of the Moon
A vast cathedral stands before you, built on a lonely island untouched by man since the
last major update. A aura of resignation surrounds the tired and old building, with
a few giant trees growing within it. Once, this building was a marvelous display of the
unity and riches of the Lunar Cult. Then, the cult declined, and no longer held pilgrimages to
this cathedral. Now, this old relic stands by itself. Even then, it still holds some secrets.

The Cathedral of the Moon is a major location in pinkymod. It is where the Medium NPC resides,
the main giver of a vastly incomplete quest. For now, the Cathedral remains very large but still
sparsely decorated. This might change in the future. As of now, the Medium calls the abandoned building
home, choosing to preside over the giant magical seal at the heart of the temple. According to his
prophecies, the seal holds back something terrible...

UNIQUE LOOT:
-Great Soul Tablet

HOW TO ACCESS:

Show the Mysterious Coordinates to the Traveller

The Desert Town of Eitd
It is in human nature that we fight wars and have conflicts. Or is it?
Without conscience, troops march on, fighting for a cause they believe is right. Against others,
who too believe is cause is right. Taken out of control, as it normally does,
one will realise the grimdark future that is in stall for us all. The Great Desert, as if not
barren and hopeless enough, is a nightmarish portal into that future, right here right now.

EtidSpoiler1.png

The Desert Town of Eitd is one of the off-shore locations. It primarily serves as the
arena/battleground for the boss Sunlight Trader. The Trader is a former merchant of sorts,
who has turned to warfare in an attempt to put an end to warfare. Long after the town was
evacuated and reduced to a battlefield, Eitd was purged of any of the warring factions by the Sunlight Trader
and his trusty mount. The ghost town is now used as a base of operations for the duo.

UNIQUE LOOT:
-Watchman's Hawk

HOW TO ACCESS:
Present the Sunswept Egg to the Traveller

THE BOSSES:

Sunlight Trader
index.php

The Sunlight Trader is the first boss in Pinkymod. That being said, it is not by any means easy. It is meant to be fought after Skeletron, but it's difficulty can be challenging even to early hardmode players. It has two phases, the first phase in which the Trader himself and his mount
attack and the second, after you slay his mount, the Trader himself will begin his offensive. It is summoned with the Sunswept Egg, which can be bought from the merchant after Skeletron or dropped from Vultures and antlions(and their variants).

PHASE 1:
The Trader himself in this phase does little, apart from flying alongside his mount and when it is uner 50% hp, starts throwing spears. There is a chance
for the Trader to throw Spear Whirls at the same time, which home into the player.

As for the Mount:
-it begins by attempting to fly under the player, before swooping upwards with a burst of Rising Suns which inflicts on fire and
burning. In expert under a certain amount of health, the Mount will trail splitting Sunflames as it rises.
-After the swoops, It will maintain flight over the player, and fire a feather storm at the player. Feathers can be regular feathers or Sunfeathers, which
deal more damage and inflict on fire and burning too.
-Following the feather barrage, it will release a burst of sunflames which fall to the ground and sweep across the land, and the mount will turn
semi-invisible. During this phase, the mount will travel in a straight line towards the player, while ocassionally firing non-gravity-affected sunflames.
The Mount also has more defense in this phase.
-After the invisible attack, it will regain visibility and begin charging from left to right of the player horizontally, while ocassionally firing more
sunflames. After this, the Mount will repeat it's attacks.

When the mount is dead, the Sunlight Trader himself will attack.
The Sunlight Trader has three modes of attack.
CHARGE: The Sunlight Trader will ready his spear and do a flying charge at you on his magic carpet
SOLARTRACE: The Sunlight Trader will switch to his bow and hover at the far left of the player while firing Sun Arrows which inflict on fire and
burning, as well as gradually speeds up. When low on health, the Trader will fire additional Sand Bolts on top of the arrows.
SPEAR THROW: The Sunlight Trader will stay at either the top left or right of the player and constantly bombard the player with Infernal Spears,
as well as the ocassional spear whirl.

DROPS:
EXPERT: Astral Dial, timechanging item that can be used during events, but don't be too reliant on it as it may cause certain celestial events to reoccur
if used too frequently.
-Duneshifter Set: One of the Sunlight Trader's older armour sets. Primarily offense focused.
-Blade of Dust: Sword that creates a dust storm
-Solartrace: Turns wooden arrows into Sun Arrows
-Justicebringer Greatspear: Left click to stab with the spear, causing an explosion on hit or right click to throw the spear, dealing throwing damage and
also exploding on hit.
-Sunbringer: Rain solar flares down from the sky, like a pre-harmode Lunar Flare.
-Duneseeker: A Duneseeker protects you, striking at your enemies with heat rays
-Sunswept Feather: Accessory that increases max flight time
-Desert Eagle: Handgun-esque weapon that has a chance to fire heat rays on top of bullets.
-Allows
Durendial Ore to spawn via the Mineral Mirror upon kill
____

The Heart of the Cavern

Starring: Gem Implosion Attack, NOT STARRING: Hotc Rock Critters
index.php

The Heart of the Cavern is a gigantic fallen diety that now resides in the caverns of Terraria. To seek audience with it, use the Tainted Crystal Chunk, crafted with stone blocks and a few of any gem. It is meant to be fought before hardmode but after the Sunlight Trader. It poses a very great challenge to new players, especially in the hectic arena it is fought in and the bullet-hell nature of the fight. However, the Heart has one weakness, which is flying in circles around the arena(and praying).

PHASE 1:
When you first enter the arena via the Crystal Chunk, the Heart will act like a celestial pillar. It will keep spawning enemies on the left and right side of the arena, which you must take down before you can progress to the next phase. These are:
-Rock Guardian: Slow moving, tanky enemies that still don't really stand a chance.
-Gemflyers: Crystalline bat creatures with bat AI.
-Rockroller: Who knows whats under that shell. Angry Tumbler AI.
-Stone Sentry: Hovers towards the player and when in range, fires gembolts.

When over a certain amount of kills, the Heart can spawn a ring of 9 Stone Sentries around it, and it is important not to be caught off guard. It might take some practice though, as things are only getting worse from here.
When nearly to second phase, the Heart can summon Cave Writherers, stone worms that are very tanky, deal a significant amount of damage but drop hearts on death. If you have managed to get the second phase before but died, then the amount of kills before getting to second phase again will be half of the original value.

PHASE 2:
So you have murdered enough 'helpless' rock critters, and the Heart is not pleased. With a roar, it's great eye opens, and the asteroids around it start orbiting it at a greater radius and speed. It then descends down to the ground to meet you. Aside from a very slow bobbing up/down, the heart is almost stationary, which means that in theory, you can whittle down its ridiculous healthbar in no time. However, to compensate for this, it forces YOU to constantly move, with an assortment of stone sentries, gembolts, explosives, bullet-hell and gigantic rainbow lasers.

-RANDOMIZED SHOT: All asteroids randomly fire a single gembolt at you. As the Heart's health goes down, they can fire multiple in an uneven spread.
-HALF SHOTS: Half of the 12 asteroids will simultaneously fire a single gembolt at you. When under 50% life, bolts ricochet.
-NINEBURST: 2 asteroids will fire 9 gembolts in nine directions. As Heart's health goes down, more asteroids can fire.
-GEMMINE(<75% hp): Asteroids will fire a exploding Gem Mine at you, which doesn't deal much damage on contact but the explosion hits hard.
-CIRCULAR SHOTS(<75 percent) Asteroids will take turns to fire shots at you, order of shots rotates clockwise I think
-SIMULTANEOUS SHOTS(<50 Every 1 in 2 asteroids will fire a gembolt simultaneously at you.
-GEM IMPLOSION(<50 percent) All Asteroids will fire a gembolt TOWARDS the eye, and in turn will pass by each other and expand out in a flower shape.
-DEATH(<25 percent) Every 1 in 2 asteroids will fire 4 gembolts in a X shape simultaneously.
-BOUNCY HELLCASTLE(<25 percent)Every asteroid fires a bouncing gembolt at you simultaneously.

As for the Heart itself, it can fire a single huge rainbow laser at you after a short charging animation. The laser will home in your direction, similar to
the Moon Lord's Phantasmal Death Ray. It's reload speed and homing speed decreases as the Heart's health goes down.
On top of that, every 25% health, the Heart will summon an assortment of beefed up Gemflyers and Stone Sentries, as well as Cave Writherers.
The former two are required to be killed before the Heart can continue taking damage, which is very tricky and distracting as the Heart is continuing
to fire projectiles full-pace when the enemies are active. As a result, make sure you are a full health before progressing onwards.
-75%: 6 beefed up Stone Sentries that can fire regardless of player position + 1 regular Cavewrither
-50%: 8 beefed up Stone Sentries that can fire regardless of player position + 6 beefed up Gem Flyers. A Chromagikk will also be spawned, which is
a mini rainbow crystal that can fire a shorter ranged and smaller version of the HOTC's main rainbow beam and otherwise pursues the player when
not firing.
-25%: 6 Stone Sentries, 4 Extremely beefed up Gem Flyers, a beefed up Cavewrither and 4 extremely beefed up Rockrollers.

EXPERT: The walls and ceiling of the arena of the Heart is lined with spikes, which greatly reduces grappling efficiency.

DROPS:
EXPERT: Chromagical Crystal, which is an accessory that summons a Chromagikk to fight for you, equipped with a similar solid laser beam.
-Subterreneus: Spear that fires Gem Mines
-Tactical Landslide: Repeater that can left click to rapid-fire and right to snipe. When rapid firing, arrows have a chance to deal 2x damage and while
sniping, a chance to deal 3x.
-Verge of Sages: Staff that causes a small Gem Implosion
-Lucent Launcher: Machine Gun that converts all ammos into Gem Bolts
-Asteroidlet: A rockroller pet!
-Cavernheart: A yoyo that is a mini HOTC, complete with gembolt-blasting rainbow asteroids.
-Chromatic Shard: Summons a Stone Sentry to fight for you
-1 Recall Potion x number of players so you can actually get out of the arena if you don't have any mirror or recall potions already.
___

Mythril Slime

___

Valdaris the Harpy Aegis

index.php

'Harpies may be stupid, but we have lives too.'

Valdaris, the Harpy Aegis, is the grand guardian of the skies. Armed with a powerful arsenal of feather attacks as well as mastery of the legendary Shadelight Magicks, which coupled with his will to live and protect his kind, makes him anything but a boss to be taken lightly(Unless your overleveled of course). He is meant to be fought after the Mechanical Bosses, and summoned using a Crest of the Storm, crafted with feathers and souls. However, if you invade his territory and slaughter his species, he will show up personally to stop you from further genocide.

PHASE 1:
Valdaris has only 2 methods of maneuver, one: he charges towards you, and the second, he hovers a distance over you while bombarding you with projectiles, kinda like a ultra-hard Eye of Cthulhu.

In his projectile phase, his attacks are:
-Stormfeathers: Like a regular harpy, fire a barrage of feathers at the player, but the feathers bounce and stuff. The lesser his
health, the more feathers. Feathers have a chance to be homing ones or splitting ones, the latter which will split into 2 of the former after a while.
-Storm Spear: Cast a huge outward-moving burst of feathers in the player's direction.
-Shadelight Rotatum: Homing Shadelight projectiles, which is only fired after Valdaris is injured
-Shadelight Flare: Bouncing Shadelight projectiles, only fired after Valdaris is injured
-Shadelight Pulse: Valdaris gives off an AOE explosion of Shadelight fireballs, only happens if Valdaris is injured

When Valdaris is around less than half health, he will start to have a chance to release Shadelight Pulses while charging as well. Like all bosses, his attacks scale the closer he is to death, and when around 25% hp left, will enter Phase 2.

PHASE 2:
Valdaris will first try to coax you into quitting Terraria, but that will probably not work. After that, he will let
his shadelight powers engulf him, making him semi-invisible and trailing Shadelight particles. In this phase, he still
follows the same AI, but everything is jacked up into ludicrous power levels. Now, he charges in the blink of an eye and
spams Shadelight every charge, and his projectile phase is now a ungodly mix of gray and pink projectiles everywhere. As
you are bound to die eventually if you do not kill him fast enough, the last thing you want to do is to compromise damage
for defense/survivability.

DROPS:
EXPERT ITEM: Valdawings, wings that are comparable to Celestial Fragment wings
-ON EXPERT, drops some Pandaen Bars
-Allows
Pandaen Ore to spawn via the Mineral Mirror.
-Bulwark of the Weak(not 100% chance)
___

The Gatekeepers

index.php
x2
'Not to scale'

The Gatekeepers are the ancient guardians of the Abyss. They spawn by putting FIVE pieces of DISSONANCE into
a ABESMAL NUKLR REKTOR, then when you hear a ROAR, right click it with a DARK RITUAL PIECE.
They are meant to be fought post-golem, but you can fight them right after plantera if you want to commit stop living. Each Gatekeeper has it's own health bar, but you only need to murder one to enter phase 2.

PHASE 1:
The two Gatekeepers spawned have ranged and melee variants. They will take turn to attack the player, and the one not on
the offensive will protect the other in some way. Whichever Gatekeeper not on offensive has extreme defenses, while the other will glow with Shadowflame particles. The Offensive Gatekeeper will switch every 45 seconds.

RANGED:
The Ranged Gatekeeper when on offensive, will fly above the player, then fly below them, while firing projectiles.
-CRAZER: Basically the destroyer's lazers but now absolute insanity.
-DARK ENERGY STORM: Release a Dark Energy Storm that not only pursues the player, but also blasts laser at the player.
-DAMNED FLAMES: The body parts of the Gatekeeper will cause Damned Flames to rise up/down vertically based
on player position.
-INSANITY BLAST: Homing projectiles that are hard to out-maneuver.

When not on offensive, the Gatekeeper will simply continue flying around the player and after every few seconds, will spawn
ABYSS PROBES to fight. It is recommended to bring something piercing to deal with them as if they stack up, they can
become quite a pain.

MELEE:
The Melee gatekeeper's main tactic is to continuously try to flying-ram into the player. Every few seconds, the Gatekeeper can also charge and thus immediately switch direction, which makes even having the head segment on screen dangerous. The closer to death, the more charges it can do in a row, starting from 2 at max health. It can also fire a Consuming Blaze from it's head segment, which is like a flamethrower-style attack.

When not on offensive, the Melee Gatekeeper will simply fly alongside it's counterpart and attempt to absorb as much damage as possible.

PHASE 2:
After one Gatekeeper dies, the other will absorb the energies of it's fallen comrade and phase 2 will begin. Whichever gatekeeper you kill first, the surviving one will transform into the Final Gatekeeper, which is much faster, stronger as well as possessing no defensive mode and having the combined attacks of both melee and ranged gatekeepers.
It will ram and charge at the player, as well as having crazers, Insanity Blasts, Dark Energy Storms, Consuming Blazes. It cannot do the Damned Flame attack or summon probes. It's body also has increased damage absorbtion than a regular Gatekeeper on offensive, but less than a Gatekeeper on defensive.

DROPS:
-EXPERT ITEM: Illusion Breaking Bit: Item with 10 sec cooldown and allows one to freeze time for EVERY NPC in vacinity, including friendly ones for a duration.
-76-90
Void Titanite, 80-100 on Expert.
___

The Mind God
index.php

'Home...?'

The Mind God is a powerful Post Moonlord boss.
He is the current final boss in the mod. He is spawned by using ONE DISSONANCE, ONE of EACH CELESTIAL FRAGMENT on
a ABESMAL NUKLR REKTOR, and after hearing a ROAR, use a DARK RITUAL PIECE on it.

Ai documentation coming soon. For now, just know it teleports everywhere while throwing a screensworth of projectiles at you.

DARK DAMAGE:
Dark Damage is a new form of damage that is currently WIP. Unlike melee, ranged, magic etc damages,
It coexists with a weapon's base damage. Some items, like Light's Bane and Night's Edge, have Dark
Damage values on top of their regular damage.
index.php

'Not so underpowered anymore'

Upon hitting enemies, some of their 'Dark Damage' life is reduced. When their life drops below zero, they
start taking damage in a fashion similar to On Fire or other damaging debuffs. However, unlike said debuffs, the rate of
damage will scale the lower an enemy's dark damage life is, effectively making it a 'stackable' damage debuff.

By default, enemies have a dark damage life of 75. However, some enemies such as Skeletons and other dark creatures have higher dark damage life, while creatures like Pixies have less. Some enemies, including ALL
ABYSS ENEMIES are immune to dark damage entirely.

Dark Damage currently only works on enemies, but in a future update, enemies will be able to deal dark damage on the player too(maybe only in expert though). It is currently not very balanced, so feel free to give feedback on how I should balance it. The goal is to make items that are rendered obsolete by the general modding standard of item scaling more worth it, EG: Thorium, which is a very well balanced mod, still has items that render things like Night's Edge obsolete, while some items like Scourge of the Corruptor were obsolete to begin with, hence they get some dark damage. There will also be items to apply dark damage to your items temporarily in the future, as well as increase dark damage for the player as well as dark damage defense. On top of this, there will be an 'Anger' mechanic which allows one to sacrifice one's purity to inflict a massive amount of dark damage on oneself but also greatly boost all damages for a short period of time, but will have long-term effects if used too often.

RENAMING:
Renaming is a new feature added as of VU9. To rename items, you first must craft a COMPOUND
TAGGER with Basic Mechanisms and other stuff. Then, right click on it to open up the
renaming menu. Place your item in the item slot and enter text into the box to the right.
Hit the hammer button and voila! Item renamed. Also, no need for XP or anything like that.
Take that, Minecraft!

NAME TAGS:
Name Tags are crafted with 20 silver coins at a Compound Tagger. Once you have a name
tag, rename it to whatever you want before using it on a npc - just like in Minecraft!
Name tagged npcs do not despawn but can still be killed and die if you use
Cheat Sheet's Butcher. They also save and respawn on quit/reload. To remove a name
tag from an NPC, use the Scissors item, crafted out of silver/tungsten bars and wood,
which destroys the name tag and does not give it back.

COMPOSTING/FERTILIZERS:
Craft a compost barrel out of tin or copper. Right click a composting barrel
with buggies or worms to add them in as a composting agent. To take them out, right click with a
bug net. You can experiment with various items with the tooltip 'Can be Composted'. Various
items give different amounts of compost at different speeds. To take out composted items, right click
with your bare hands. To take out the end result - compost, right click with anything else not mentioned
here.

The uses of compost are currently not too much. Compost can be crafted into fertilizers, which boost the growth
of plants and instantly grow trees. As blocks, compost is needed to grow certain special plants such as Avalon
Fruits or Lunic Stars as they are picky and hates all other blocks.

CODEX AND LORE:

index.php

Mod Lore:

This land... Rich in lore and history... But it doesn't matter. It's all the past now. We must push forward, through the storm and the long nights, the turmoil and the many deaths. I believe what is at the end will be worth it. But if it isn't, then no matter. What is our 500 hp used for anyways?

Gemihive Lore:
Gemihive Lore

Mythril Slime Lore:
Mythril Slime Lore

Nameless Wind Lore:
Nameless Wind Lore

Slime Politics and History:
Slime Politics and History

Valdaris Lore:
Valdaris Lore(its :red:ed i know)

Aayvornd the Ascended Lore:
Aayvornd Lore

The Dungeon Constructor Lore:
Part 1 - Origins: Dungeon Constructor Lore - Part 1

Mod Soundtrack:
Theme of Valdaris: The One Eyed Man - By Linx145

More to come soon!

Theme of the Mind God: The Abysswalker

Theme of the Mythril Slime: Iron Heart

Theme of the Gatekeepers: Epitaph of the Mind

Theme of the Sunlight Trader: Pillars of Flame

Theme of the Slime Army: The Imperial Bounce

Dev 'team' and special thanks!

Main everything: Linx145

Beta tester: DusTheSomething, Kaisir, Nova

Inspiration and Ideas: Dus - HOTC, D. Howe - ideas and for working with me on the original mod.

SPECIAL THANKS:

Relogic and Tmodloader team(For creating such an awesome game, making my childhood and making it moddable)
MabiVSGames(for playing through my mod! many times!)
FuryForged(for playing my mod! yeah!)
Blirm(For some of the sprites, unfortunately he's Darth Turd now after losing his innocence)
KittyMittens11(For the support!)
Valdaris(For being my arch-frenemesis!)
Fargowilta for Pinkymod support in Fargo's Mutant Mod!
Grox the Great for Basemod
Dradonhunter11 for inspiration on how to do Dimensions!(Pinkymod does not use dimlibs however)

Want to show your support for the Slime Army beyond enlisting in our noble cause against the enemies of Lord Pinky?
Then just embed the banner into your signature!
Glory to the Lord Pinky, in Service of the Slime Army.

PinkySupportBanner1.png

NEXT UPDATE:
THE VOID(Rawr xd)
More stuff Ill write later
LOREEEEE

I plan to make pinkymod far bigger than it is today. Heres a list of planned content

BOSSES:
___
Total of 26 planned bosses

Pre-Hardmode
Kobbolem
Reaver King
Intelligence Zero(Professor Idiotwing)
The Sovereign Soul + Strategic-General Ismai

Hardmode
The Attainer
Varitide, Traitor to the Sea
Nameless Wind
Dungeon Constructor
Aayvornd the Ascended and his Imperial Procession
The Tumour in Time

Post-Moon Lord
Mind God
Dark God Ossidayn
Quasar the Deceiver
Dream Devastator
Hands of Judgement
Judgement Soul

Dark World:
Wise Ailung
Labyrinth Haunter and Archpurgator
One Who Watches
Abbadon the Tyrant
Eternal Damnation

Post Judgement:
Governor Rextain
Darkheath the Destroyer
CreativeName
Starry Meepkill
Tyfyr Vadabin(The Old King)
Xioml the Empyrean Gate

Endgame:
[Data Expunged](Final boss)

The Legend of Pinky(Challenge Boss)
SCIFLY(Challenge Boss)
The Cosmic Duck of Oblivion(Challenge Boss)

MISC STUFF:
___
-Town NPCs and quests
-You can ally yourself with different factions
-Different boss progression routes depending on alliance
-Sparing bosses
-Bleed Damage, Divine Damage, Sin mechanic and Hallucination mechanic
-More Fishing and building content
-More invasion events, Invasion of the Surface, etc
-PONKERMID mode if I have time, which is a impossible challenge mode(featuring Psychoranhas) that turns Terraria into a
puzzle game rather than RPG-Sandbox, as you will no longer be able to progress rationally using the normal methods.

DONATE:
Linx145 is creating Terraria mods and software | Patreon
Does the traveler take you to a new world or a place generated on the main world. If so how did you do it? I’m trying to make a planet the player could visit.

Does the traveler take you to a new world or a place generated on the main world. If so how did you do it? I’m trying to make a planet the player could visit.
The Traveller takes you to a new world, which is actually generated on top of the current world lol. The world in it's original state is then saved in another file for loading when one wants to travel back. You need some reflection trickery to do it tho, and as evidenced by the many many comments above, it's still quite new technology and prone to glitches ;)

The Traveller takes you to a new world, which is actually generated on top of the current world lol. The world in it's original state is then saved in another file for loading when one wants to travel back. You need some reflection trickery to do it tho, and as evidenced by the many many comments above, it's still quite new technology and prone to glitches ;)
Ok. I’m gonna have to look into this. Thank you!

Ok. I’m gonna have to look into this. Thank you!
Chances are though, if you do successfully implement such a system, it will become incompatible with my mod. I might release my dimension library some day but im kinda discouraged cos i dont want my mod to have a big exclamation mark saying it has a dependency kik

Back
Top Bottom