OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Going to bed, so I'm posting this now:
Catch-Up Log 4/25/19
-Alpha challenges Murph to a mock battle
-Nosako leaves
-The UltiSlayers continue to look for a map of the base
-Murph accepts the challenge. The fight will be in the Arena
-The UltiSlayers are arguing over the map
-4th-Wall!Murph manages to get the thing to get Halt out of his computer working again
-Wyder comes back. He was simply reading books this whole time
-Alpha wins, simply because Murph can't land a hit on her
-Alpha begins to cast a spell. It explodes, and everyone starts to panic about her safety
-She turns out to be alright. The spell she used was taught to her by Calamitas
-Alpha is now having side effects from using the magic
-The side effects wear off, and Alpha is tired, going with Calamitas to try and reduce the effects of the magic
-Alpha falls asleep, and Murph takes her to her bed
-Newton wants to explore the Corruption, which Calamitas shows interest in. Murph reluctantly agrees
-Newton wants to go to the Corruption for unknown reasons. He claims that a structure has appeared there

In terms of the new roleplay, we still need to decide who will be the main person who drives along the story, and I call not being said person.

Going to bed, so I'm posting this now:
Catch-Up Log 4/25/19
-Alpha challenges Murph to a mock battle
-Nosako leaves
-The UltiSlayers continue to look for a map of the base
-Murph accepts the challenge. The fight will be in the Arena
-The UltiSlayers are arguing over the map
-4th-Wall!Murph manages to get the thing to get Halt out of his computer working again
-Wyder comes back. He was simply reading books this whole time
-Alpha wins, simply because Murph can't land a hit on her
-Alpha begins to cast a spell. It explodes, and everyone starts to panic about her safety
-She turns out to be alright. The spell she used was taught to her by Calamitas
-Alpha is now having side effects from using the magic
-The side effects wear off, and Alpha is tired, going with Calamitas to try and reduce the effects of the magic
-Alpha falls asleep, and Murph takes her to her bed
-Newton wants to explore the Corruption, which Calamitas shows interest in. Murph reluctantly agrees
-Newton wants to go to the Corruption for unknown reasons. He claims that a structure has appeared there

In terms of the new roleplay, we still need to decide who will be the main person who drives along the story, and I call not being said person.
"He claims that a structure has appeared there"
no he doesn't

I'm not even going in on this one. I'm all for the original, right here.

*I walk over to the "Loyal to the Original" corner and sit down*

I would also stay here, so I can continue Alpha’s story. I might move one of my other characters over to the new one. Just don’t expect many posts from me if it’s on discord.

Maybe you could introduce another AU version of Alpha or something, considering that there's at least three of them now (Random Forum Fight, Calamity Adventure, and The Observers).

Also yeah, I actually do somewhat agree it shouldn't outright replace Calamity Adventure. Just would be something that would be similar, but more controlled.

I can list off a lot of Alphas
  1. RFFI
  2. RP Calamity
  3. Roleplaytale
  4. The Observers
  5. Terraria Wilderness 2
[doublepost=1556245417,1556245381][/doublepost]Also I want to expand on Beta a bit, so I might move her over

Yeah, I'm staying in this rp reguardless. This rp is goalless, with no true game master, and there's no rules like "no one liners" or "realistically doing things is a must" or "you must apply and be accepted." I like that. You see, I used to live on strict rp forums where you must use a very specific style and follow a very specific plot. Also, most if not all players were barely or never active. The RPs were hard to play on for all that, but here, we're free and active. I'm not letting this roleplay get abandoned.

Also yeah, I actually do somewhat agree it shouldn't outright replace Calamity Adventure. Just would be something that would be similar, but more controlled.
Kind of like a more strict version of the rp, for people who like that bullcrappery. *cough cough* Animus and Def
I can list off a lot of Alphas
  1. RFFI
  2. RP Calamity
  3. Roleplaytale
  4. The Observers
  5. Terraria Wilderness 2
[doublepost=1556245417,1556245381][/doublepost]Also I want to expand on Beta a bit, so I might move her over
Hm, Beta has been kind of irrelevant in this RP, as well as Frisk. You could pull a Nenowt with her and have her go live in another universe!

Also, I'm going to start making Wikia pages for the various species introduced (life Elementals) or modified (chaos Elementals, shapes) in this rp. And, speaking of which, I'm going to introduce two new ones, called the Formless and the Octarians. Unlike most of my custom species, the concepts of these two species have existed for very long.

The Formless are basically ethereal, humanoid shadow monsters that can take any physical form they like, hence their name. They take on the cultures, native language, and accents of whoever they live with, and you can temporarily become a Formless by saying, "I am shadow, I am water, I am light, I am fire, I am Formless" while wearing a Black Heart. I'll explain that item after the event you obtain them from. They lack technology, as they revolve around the old-fashioned ways of doing things.

The Octarians are sort of candid, sort of felid aliens with colorful fur, unique marks, and colorful wings. They have a very distinct culture, and refuse to believe in any human cultures although Octarian culture is quite similar, holding concepts of an all-powerful, higher being who controls everything. They actually lack technology, as similar to the monsters depicted in Undertale, they revolve around magic. However, they do use spells that are basically human technology in a shellnut.

I'm not even going in on this one. I'm all for the original, right here.

*I walk over to the "Loyal to the Original" corner and sit down*
I'm the same so I usually play both, so... "Loyal to Original and Next, etc."
Also, I'm going to start making Wikia pages for the various species introduced (life Elementals) or modified (chaos Elementals, shapes) in this rp. And, speaking of which, I'm going to introduce two new ones, called the Formless and the Octarians. Unlike most of my custom species, the concepts of these two species have existed for very long.

The Formless are basically ethereal, humanoid shadow monsters that can take any physical form they like, hence their name. They take on the cultures, native language, and accents of whoever they live with, and you can temporarily become a Formless by saying, "I am shadow, I am water, I am light, I am fire, I am Formless" while wearing a Black Heart. I'll explain that item after the event you obtain them from. They lack technology, as they revolve around the old-fashioned ways of doing things.

The Octarians are sort of candid, sort of felid aliens with colorful fur, unique marks, and colorful wings. They have a very distinct culture, and refuse to believe in any human cultures although Octarian culture is quite similar, holding concepts of an all-powerful, higher being who controls everything. They actually lack technology, as similar to the monsters depicted in Undertale, they revolve around magic. However, they do use spells that are basically human technology in a shellnut.
You don't even have the PULSEs....

Formless = Shadoo from Paper Mario. Or something like that.

Octarian = Religious Furry people. Also, if they lack Tech, how do they read? After all, paper is a piece of technology, writing itself is technology, talking itself is technology developed by people hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Well, know your stuff.

Kind of like a more strict version of the rp, for people who like that bullcrappery. *cough cough* Animus and Def
*Internally Screaming.*
I really feel like the new rp is a bad idea.
Opinion. Just opinion.

If I decide to have Def there it'll be an alternate universe one, because there's a thing I'd be trying with that, if I don't like that version of him, well, I'll simply take him out of that rp.

Back
Top Bottom