OOC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Okay. for the first character there...

Halt, a Snivy.

An amnesiac in all the rights, as he recalls no event before. He only knows English and some basic stuff, but nothing more. No dates, no informations, nothing.
He arrived by the metallic unsalvageable box that crashed into the world (and breaks apart.) He's First-Person narrated.

And he just looks like how the Shiny Snivy looks like (even despite augmentations, although only to him. Actually seems like a layered grayscale on top of usual colours).

Inventory:
Current space: 8 (stacks to 75/15)
Currency: 000.00.05.21 (P-G-S-C)
(TLS/WPN4S) The Ivycracker (Hammer wielded by Halt. Can be upgraded with different materials each time. It'll also gain a new name when upgraded.)
Bosses beaten: King Slime
(TLS1) Copper Pickaxe (Digs up stuff)
(ACC3) Sandstorm in a Bottle (Boosts Halt's mobility greatly, by double-jump ability.)
Augment: Volt (Electric sub-type and hacking abilities, among with general buffs, Grass-type moves also deal Void damage (possible Void Insanity when overused?).)
Evil Alternate self: Azrael Trebonth, the Nighthammer
Moveset: Vine Whip
I'll store meaningful inventory and stuff there, with rarities, types and origins being following:
(CRM) - Crafting Material
(WPN) - Weapon
(DSC) - Discs (aka TMs/HMs)
(TLS) - Tools
(PTN) - Potions
(THR/CNS) - Throwables/Consumables
(BLD) - Building (Might not be used unless necessary.)
(ACC) - Accessories
(ARM) - Armours
___
(0) - Junk/Common
(1) - Common
(2) - Uncommon
(3) - Rare
(4) - Personal
(5) - Unobtanium alike.
:::::
(D) - Divine
(U) - Demonic
(L) - Legendaries
(M) - Mythical
(S) - Self-made
(H) - Human-made
(T) - Traded
(C) - Creature-origin
(W) - Wonder

Second character
Thartler the misfortunatelly and karmicly turned Latias.

Only genre-savvy humans will know that it's a female despite the fact name tells us otherwise (and even some behaviour is of wrong gender.) Blame Halt who hit him with vine and in result turned him. And blame dragon who knocked him into table neddling him with an injection. It's a shiny Latias, not a big deal about that, even eyes are the same color. The only way to tell that it's different from its kin would be them remembering the life as previous form.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna use this post to store my characters.
??? (Inactive)
Cutie.png

Defure
Appearance will always be my profile pic.

Last edited:
Gonna need an explanation on what this is, Chief. Not exactly following the other discussion too well.

Gonna need an explanation on what this is, Chief. Not exactly following the other discussion too well.
It's somewhat of a spiritual successor to Calamity Adventure, except more controlled I think.

Anyways, I'm going with two original characters. Murph will still appear, and he won't be a shopkeeper because I don't like that idea anymore. Mostly just banter on the current surroundings.

What. Well, why do we need to do rolls? We don't have an actual Combat system yet, and haven't gotten permission from the Mods yet.

Anyone want to make pre-existing dungeons or landmarks before, so we don't have to describe it in the IC thread when it is made?

Back
Top Bottom