Khaios' Build Spectacle

What "class" do you prefer to play in Terraria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought 1.3.6 would have come out half a year ago, so I've been waiting for it, clearly I should have just done something else in game first while waiting.

Apparently we are getting iron brick? I'm excited for iron brick. Just came here from the Terraria subreddit, apparently we are getting exploding kittens.
Exploding kittens? o_O

I checked and devs mentioned dynamite kittens or Something similar. Why would you ask? I have no idea what the devs did when they thought to add this :D
The spoiler was that you could catch bunnies, (already possible) strap dynamite to them (same) but now you can release these bunnies into the world like fluffy grenades .

Oh nice! I also saw redigit saying yes to explosive cats on the discord. I'll play thrower for sure with this lovely weapon.

/enough of offtopic let's not pollute this nice thread ;)

Oh nice! I also saw redigit saying yes to explosive cats on the discord. I'll play thrower for sure with this lovely weapon.

/enough of offtopic let's not pollute this nice thread ;)
They are doing away with that so you'd have to be in a modded game, which honestly throwing weapons should be for the melee class simply because apart from beams they dont get any distance. And the good melee beams are on late-game items.

To anyone who's been asking for download links for my older builds, I have great news! Furyforged just found a zipped folder containing the Terraria 1.2 builds that I had lost! So, they are once again available for download :D
I've updated the original post in this thread with a download link, but you can also get them here, if you're interested ^.^

Hello Terrarians! My YouTube channel hit a milestone this weekend, and in celebration, I thought I'd rebuild the build that started getting me attention in the Terraria Community: the Castle in the Clouds! The spoiler below has a full image of the build, but if you'd like to see it built, you can find the video in this thread's original post ^.^ Hope you enjoyed the re-envisioning of this build with my current build style and newer mats! Glad it didn't take me 6 months to build this time, hehehe.

Castle in the Clouds Rebuilt Full.png

@Khaios congratulations for the 5k actually 5.6k even, I look a little at your content and I like your style like no other, apparently other people like it. so congratulations, this number of subscribers is well merited. :merchantwink:

Hey Terrarians! It's been a while since I've posted on this thread, as I don't like posting videos in here too often. But I want as many people as possible to have this map, so I'm making an exception today :D I spent nearly 24 hours working on a world with a custom base and a custom dungeon. I go over why in the video, and there's a download link in the description if you want to use the world yourself. Hope you all enjoy ^.^

Just from the thumbnail, it looks really good!

Would this work on mobile or just PC?
Thanks! It will work just on PC for now. It was built in version 1.3.5, and mobile is in version 1.3.0. That said, once mobile updates to match, it will be useable ^.^

Hey Terrarians! It's been a while since I've posted on this thread, as I don't like posting videos in here too often. But I want as many people as possible to have this map, so I'm making an exception today :D I spent nearly 24 hours working on a world with a custom base and a custom dungeon. I go over why in the video, and there's a download link in the description if you want to use the world yourself. Hope you all enjoy ^.^

Amazing as always; sorry to hear you got scammed, there are some real pieces of $h1t out there. Have you ever considered doing a vanilla build once a week/month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom