Video Melee Gang (w/ ppowersteef)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
Hello everyone!
I'm very excited to be starting my new series: Melee Gang!
What are the rules? Simple. The playthrough takes four types of melee weapons into account: swords, flails, spears, and boomerangs. I'm only allowed to use swords and flails, while my partner can only use spears and boomerangs.
The person joining me in this series is none other than @ppowersteef !
Let's get started, shall we?

Last edited:
Episode 2 is here! We fight three bosses and only take down two of them!
(...I really thought we were ready for the brain of cthulhu. I was wrong.)

Aye, I might be late, but just wanna say, already love the playthrough, going to be difficult to fight the Wall.
I don't know if you said or not, but is the playthrough in expert or normal?

Sad that Steef doesn't talk.

Aye, I might be late, but just wanna say, already love the playthrough, going to be difficult to fight the Wall.
I don't know if you said or not, but is the playthrough in expert or normal?

This playthrough is in normal mode. Glad you're liking the series!
I never asked steef if he wanted to voice chat. When I did Aurora Realms, she wasn't comfortable with that, so I felt like I'd get the same response here, too.
I guess I should get a real response, though. @ppowersteef ?

This playthrough is in normal mode. Glad you're liking the series!
I never asked steef if he wanted to voice chat. When I did Aurora Realms, she wasn't comfortable with that, so I felt like I'd get the same response here, too.
I guess I should get a real response, though. @ppowersteef ?
I'd rather prefer without voice. Mostly because English hasn't been my native language. So I think I wouldn't speak as fluent as any other Englishman.

But I've been more open to that lately. So I could give it a try next time. :)

Episode 3.5 is here! Yup, you read that right. Watch the video to figure out what the hell is going on.

The last episode is here! We take on the Moon Lord with a rather interesting strategy! What is that strategy? Watch to find out!
It's been such a blast doing this with Steef. Huge shoutout to him. I don't want to lock this just yet, as I plan to make a montage of the best moments of the series, so stay tuned for that!

You thought I forgot about the montage, didn't you?
Well, I didn't! Go ahead and watch it, because it just got published! I'll wait to see if anyone wants to give some afterthoughts before I lock the thread.

I think that there are too many all-caps titles, otherwise, it's pretty nice.
I feel like I wasn't capturing enough attention with no all-caps titles. I tried it once (for a few months, actually), but I just wasn't satisfied with how appealing the videos looked.
Thanks for the feedback, though. I'll consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom