PC Unobtainable items in terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
A REAL CREATIVE MODE LIKE minecraft to search items and have GODMODE flying and not having to download a mod.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417382893][/DOUBLEPOST]Oo
A REAL CREATIVE MODE LIKE minecraft to search items and have GODMODE flying and not having to download a mod.
ps didn't know it was items
[DOUBLEPOST=1417382951][/DOUBLEPOST]Plasma cannon like gun thing

i'd like to all current unobtainable items (not the developer outfits) correctly added to the game, and the old removed items added back into the game. i have to agree with what someone had said too, the zapinator compared with the gear we have now, is totally NOT overpowered and might seem a little boring in comparison with what we have already. but i digress, it would be nice to have the chronicles of terraria's history of items in the modern game.

Ya know, the Zapinator was removed cause of "Nonfundo (Nintendo(Ihate you)) problems".
Actually, the zapinator was removed because it was a weapon the devs used to ward off enemies while testing the game. At the time it was incredibly powerful compared to other weapons, and I think they mean to remove it once the game was finished

I believe it was a legal issue that forced the zapinator out, and the Mario and Link costumes are references that can easily be waved.

If you look at mystical lore, Link's clothes are a common "civilized elf" outfit, usually a grass tunic or one of a natural fabric and a cap so they could hide in trees to better capture prey.

Whereas the Mario outfit can easily be put off as a simple plumber garb which was common back in the day.

The More You Know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom