Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Do you want the jungle to be protected?

• Yes! I only want my jungle to be protected from the corruption, none of that cross-biome nonsense.

Votes: 1,185 58.8%
  • Yes! I want the jungle to fuse with the spirits of light and dark. (Comment on what you want added.)

Votes: 628 31.2%
  • No! I love watching the jungle wither away to become a corrupt wasteland that can never be restored.

Votes: 68 3.4%
  • Uh… I don’t really care… Am I supposed to?

Votes: 135 6.7%

• Total voters
Source of info? The wiki seams to have nothing on that.
20190429_081221.png

Also you can deduce it from simply playing the game, you never see a chunk of chlorophyte as big as a mushroom biome, the biggest you see is roughly the size of an underground house.

Last edited:
View attachment 220499

Also you can deduce it from simply playing the game, you never see a chunk of chlorophyte as big as a mishroom biome, the biggest you see is roughly the size of an underground house.
I still learned something new, but it doesn't seam as you say it.
1: it says it slows the more there are in a small area, meaning it is ultimately the same rate.
2: it also says that it mdoesn't spread near corruption or crimson.

#savethejungle if it's gone how will we get to plantera and golem we need the game to progress
Plantera bulbs will spawn and stay there even if the surrondings have been turned into dirt. You can easely turn the dirt back into mud with a crafting recipe and some seeds. Nothing is lost forever. (welp I guess dryad should sell jungle seeds)

The jungle is still not safe, chlorophyte is another threat.
Chlorophyte is pretty chill, it doesn't spread that much. It stops when a certain saturation of chlorophythe has been reached.

Try it out, for science. Make a world, kill the Wall of Flesh, then just leave it running for an irl day or so. There should be plenty of Jungle left

Stop talking to me I have anxiety
This is the first time you have posted on this thread...

Also, idea. Chlorophyte Biome and plantyboi be dere. It would be in the jungle, and would make the search for P L A N T bulb easier. also would almost remove the jungle being protected buuuutttttt hey itsa idea

Stop talking to me I have anxiety
I feel like this was a reply to the quote I did. If it isn't well, I have no idea what you're talking about, but i'll do like it's adressed to me.

A simple list of what I think is wrong with this post above:
  • What's the link between anxiety and a tip about crafting mud to expand jungle?
  • Why do you try to interrupt a simple discussion, which about sharing thoughts and opinion politely?
  • What's the objective of this post? it's so short I have personally no idea what/who you're talking about…
  • If you can't bear the answer of someone then why are using this forum? I thought I was being polite.

I feel like this was a reply to the quote I did. If it isn't well, I have no idea what you're talking about, but i'll do like it's adressed to me.

I honestly think it was adressed to everyone, in my opinion.

And if one gets anxeity from reading something that isn't related to you at all... to quote azekill....
why are using this forum?

Since i feel like i will get in deep trouble if i dont contribute to the thread,

Junglecorn!

A jungle unicorn, just a unicorn, but is slower, but hits harder.

Imagine a unicorn that is tinted green, with vines around it, and a little stinger on it's horn

This would be for the hallowed jungle

I honestly think it was adressed to everyone, in my opinion.

And if one gets anxeity from reading something that isn't related to you at all... to quote azekill....

Since i feel like i will get in deep trouble if i dont contribute to the thread,

Junglecorn!

A jungle unicorn, just a unicorn, but is slower, but hits harder.

Imagine a unicorn that is tinted green, with vines around it, and a little stinger on it's horn

This would be for the hallowed jungle
one problem with the name "Junglecorn" is that it sounds like it is a corn creature.

Back
Top Bottom