IC Draconic adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Cyrill -
Cyrill looks quickly through her blizzard, which has much better visibility than the sandstorm, spotting the half-dragon and a tiny dragon, along with the silhouette of an armored wingless dragon holding up a giant boulder, who appears to be their enemy. *What... Is that...?
Cyrill has never seen a wingless earth dragon before, but she knew it could be the only cause of the sandstorm.
Cyrill forms an elegant bow made of ice into her left hand *I'll smash that rock...* Cyrill chargers up a frost arrow with her right hand and shoots it at the mega boulder, aiming just above Aggron's head.
The glowing frost arrow can be clearly seen through both the storms, it leaves a trial of expanding circles behind it before crashing into the giant boulder, causing a small part of it to explode, attempting to loosen Aggron's grip and sending rocks along with small ice crystal into its face.
*With quick reflex’s, Aggron shoots the hyper beam he charged up right through the arrow, in order to destroy it and hoping to blast the shooter. The hyper beam’s destructive power rips through the blizzard with ace (Not destroying the whole blizzard) and blowing the sand storm apart for a second*
*The ground breaks below everywhere, creating huge rocks of the earth on the ground.*
*The sandstorm fights against the blizzard, eventually making both merge.*
[doublepost=1556655062,1556654995][/doublepost]((This gives me a new drawing idea... I want to draw this current scene! If you do, I will post it in OOC!))

Of course, nobody noticed that Trebonth was actually (mistakenly) chomping the Aggron's tail like it was a piece of treat. Maybe he was mistaken, but he was a tiny 'mouse-height' compared to size of the giant rocky dragon.

Of course, nobody noticed that Trebonth was actually (mistakenly) chomping the Aggron's tail like it was a piece of treat. Maybe he was mistaken, but he was a tiny 'mouse-height' compared to size of the giant rocky dragon.
*Aggron doesn’t seem to notice as it seems it is more busy dealing with greater matters.*

I notice Trebonth, pick him up, and fly into the air.

"*Buddy, we gotta go! You might get hurt!*"

Of course the hatchling didn't budge... at least until a loud CRACK has been heard - the 'icyspearteeth' were broken, but technically were perfectly fine. It was just the icy part that broke. Of course Trebonth tried to wriggle at first, until recognizing foster daddy.

*With quick reflex’s, Aggron shoots the hyper beam he charged up right through the arrow, in order to destroy it and hoping to blast the shooter. The hyper beam’s destructive power rips through the blizzard with ace (Not destroying the whole blizzard) and blowing the sand storm apart for a second*
*The ground breaks below everywhere, creating huge rocks of the earth on the ground.*
*The sandstorm fights against the blizzard, eventually making both merge.*
[doublepost=1556655062,1556654995][/doublepost]((This gives me a new drawing idea... I want to draw this current scene! If you do, I will post it in OOC!))
- Cyrill -
The arrow pushes the beam back, deflecting it 4-ways.
Cyrill is surprised *Hoho! You sure got quick reflexes!* Cyrill continues to shoot arrows one by one into the beam, pushing it back repeatedly.

- Cyrill -
The arrow pushes the beam back, deflecting it 4-ways.
Cyrill is surprised *Hoho! You sure got quick reflexes!* Cyrill continues to shoot arrows one by one into the beam, pushing it back repeatedly.
*Aggron gets tired of caring the stone, slamming it onto the ground scattering pieces all over the ground.*
*Aggron decides to say something after finihing up the beam, guarding its face with its massive and strong thick iron plated arms.*
"You pesky bugs!"
*The plated beast grabs one of the arrows flying by, then breaks it easily.*
*Plenty of stones and mounds of cracked rocks lay all over the ground, looking like spikes.*
*The sandstorm and blizzard, merged, rages on.*

--Al' Xulfest--
The area's sudden drop in temperature mixing with the already hazardous environment forced Al' Xulfest to retreat. Once outside of the sand infused blizzard, he looked around to see if any of the others made it out.

*Aggron gets tired of caring the stone, slamming it onto the ground scattering pieces all over the ground.*
*Aggron decides to say something after finihing up the beam, guarding its face with its massive and strong thick iron plated arms.*
"You pesky bugs!"
*The plated beast grabs one of the arrows flying by, then breaks it easily.*
*Plenty of stones and mounds of cracked rocks lay all over the ground, looking like spikes.*
*The sandstorm and blizzard, merged, rages on.*
- Cyrill -
Cyrill decides to fire a meteor shot (it has armor penetration) to fall from the sky directly on Aggron.
Cyrill's bow begins to glow through the sand infused blizzard as she aims it upwards *This'll hurt!*.
Cyrill fired her bow into the sky, recoilling downwards as the arrow flew into the sky with immense speed, clearing a bit of the sand infused blizzard, then disappeared for a moment.
The meteor arrow appeared in the sky with a flash, glowing visibly through the storm, it clears away the storm as it falls directly on Aggron.

- Cyrill -
Cyrill decides to fire a meteor shot (it has armor penetration) to fall from the sky directly on Aggron.
Cyrill's bow begins to glow through the sand infused blizzard as she aims it upwards *This'll hurt!*.
Cyrill fired her bow into the sky, recoilling downwards as the arrow flew into the sky with immense speed, clearing a bit of the sand infused blizzard, then disappeared for a moment.
The meteor arrow appeared in the sky with a flash, glowing visibly through the storm, it clears away the storm as it falls directly on Aggron.
*Aggron lines up the meteor shot with his horn, ending up making a huge explosion, making all projectiles fly off and both snadstorm and blizzard blow away.*
*Smoke covers the battlefield.*

*Aggron lines up the meteor shot with his horn, ending up making a huge explosion, making all projectiles fly off and both snadstorm and blizzard blow away.*
*Smoke covers the battlefield.*
- Cyrill -
The meteor shot leaves a sheet of ice on Aggron's horn, it's icy shards fly across the battlefield.

The ice goggles protect Cyrill's eyes from the smoke.
*(Did I get him?)*
Cyrill is unable to see through the smoke.

Cyrill flies northeast of Aggron to avoid a surprise attack (same altitude) and forms an ice barrier in front of her (not glowing this time).

((single (parenthesis) is my way of writing character's thoughts))
((edit: made a better impact description, previous one gave an impression the meteor shot didn't explode.))

Last edited:
--Al' Xulfest--
Seeing all of this unfold, Al' Xulfest realized that this situation was out of his weight class. Seeing another half dragon, who seems to be fighting the steel dragon. Was this why it was throwing boulders in the first place? No. That can't be it, it looked right at us. Shaking his head, he went to catch up with the others.

- Cyrill -
Noticing that everyone has escaped the scene, Cyrill has devised an escape plan.

"(Haven't used those Pandora drones in a long time... Hehe, here's the bugs you asked for!)"
Cyrill summons 28 Pandora drones, to distract Aggron while she escapes to catch up to the group.
((Pandora Drone is a weak secondary, Cyrill has no direct control over them, but they can accept orders after being summoned.))

Before dashing away, Cyrill gives an ice mist rune bomb to one of the drones, the ice mist released will slow characters with no ice resistance and obscure vision, (and is light cyan-white in color).

Cyrill starts flying away slowly, gradually speeding up to avoid alerting Aggron, accelerating to top speed once out of the battlefield's smoke, flying towards the other half-dragon.

The Pandora drones approach Aggron, one of them dumping the ice mist rune bomb on him before all 28 open fire, shooting ice lasers at him while keeping their distance.
((Hint: their order is to drive Aggron away, dodge any boulders and fly higher if Aggron burrows underground. They will return if they survive, but aren't expected to.))

- Basil -

Basil flew as hard as he could, pushing his feelings of regret and failure farther behind him with every wingstroke. There was nothing I could do, he thought. He was too strong. Basil thought so hard, he almost believed it.

As he retreated from the valley where Tarragon died, Basil made a pledge that, one day, he would be strong enough to avenge Tarragon and slay the dragon that had took Tarragon's life.

After a week of flying, Basil came across a vista overlooking a large area of flat land. He observed some figures on the ground fighting, including three dragons, a human, and two strange beings with a human figure but feature also similar to that of a dragon. Half-dragons?

Last edited:
The dragon/rider duo stopped some distance from the battle where they could still be seen, but hitting them was basically impossible.
"What is it?"
"*Let's just wait for the others, if they survive.*"

Last edited:
--Al' Xulfest--
Al' Xulfest caught up moments later before slowing to a hover. "*I don't believe we were able to finish our conversation, would you mind an ally? If that-*" Tilting his head towards the battle. "*-is what to expect in this region, we may benefit from sticking together. I also wouldn't mind assisting you in removing this problem with you.*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom