PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I already said it once but) Did someone notice that the Laser Machinegun fire 2 lasers at a time ? So roughly 40-50 damage with use time of maybe 4-6, two times, the DPS is really high. 800 to 1 500.

I can't wait for a release date! (Like seriously, if I have to wait any longer I'll make a video about destroying as much of a world as I can:redmunch:).

e=mc-give me the meowmere

Meowmere:100dmg[]killin' with cats
ani_cat-punch.gif

I forgot to mention it in the last post, but the name appears to have been changed to "Meowmere" as opposed to the previous Cenx (*Ducks under table as lightning blasts it apart*) mentioned "Meowmer". Interesting.

I forgot to mention it in the last post, but the name appears to have been changed to "Meowmere" as opposed to the previous Cenx (*Ducks under table as lightning blasts it apart*) mentioned "Meowmer". Interesting.
I am from the future when 1.3 finally came out and there's 2 upgraded version of meowmere, there's roarmere that behave the same but it's a lion head and does 9999 damage and there's eremwoem, the tacnayn version of meowmere.

Having a hard time following the etymology of that one.
I mean, I'm not sure where the "mere" is coming from. In my twisted mind, Meow + Claymore (sword) = Meowmore. :confused:

Or maybe "Meowmere" is just the way a cat would say it...

Having a hard time following the etymology of that one.
I mean, I'm not sure where the "mere" is coming from. In my twisted mind, Meow + Claymore (sword) = Meowmore. :confused:

Or maybe "Meowmere" is just the way a cat would say it...

Or maybe Nightmare, with mare spelled odd... that or they just thought of a funny name with no meaning and put it onto the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom