Who should I kill first???

• Skeletron prime

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Twins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drakezombie

Skeletron Prime
I beat the destroyer, have a full set of hallow and spider armor, a spider staff as well as the queen version, light discs and other powerful stuff. How do I kill Skeletron prime and the twins.

Definitely use the Megashark against both of them.
Build a skybridge that's 1,000 blocks long for the twins, and a multi-platform arena for Skeletron Prime will do nicely.

Definitely use the Megashark against both of them.
Build a skybridge that's 1,000 blocks long for the twins, and a multi-platform arena for Skeletron Prime will do nicely.
I already have an arena. I recently got the megashark, also I am low on wood so I don't know how I can get the platforms. What bullets should I use?

I already have an arena. I recently got the megashark, also I am low on wood so I don't know how I can get the platforms. What bullets should I use?
Ichor or Cursed, depending on the evil of your world.
And trust me: A skybridge against the twins is way better than a normal arena.

Ichor or Cursed, depending on the evil of your world.
And trust me: A skybridge against the twins is way better than a normal arena.
Well I have crimson, and a skybridge is definitely better. I fought the twins in an arena once, it ended badly.
By arena earlier meant a skybridge arena.
I have said I had multiple armors, but I don't know what to use. Should I use hallow? And if there are any accessories I should use please tell me. If you name it I probably have it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom