IC Hysteria Revamped : A New Beginning

"I'm thinking we could stay here for awhile. Explore the place and prepare for the journey ahead. After all, we're not gonna destroy Hysteria by dying."

I walk in the direction of the waterfall.

"So, Animdude. You talked about this place called Animitronica or something, but you look more like a collection of squares than an animatronic. Are you some sort of cyborg?"

"I created worlds in my time. Until he decided to turn me into code for some Rainbow game. I was partly free from it when some folks completed the game. And then Freddy became a genocidal maniac, killed almost everyone, burned down his tent, had everyone revived, and then I broke away into this world. Probably other characters from that place have scattered ever since."

I OMES. ((For anyone who doesn't know, open my eye(s) in surprise/shock))
"I'm not joking."
(Freddy used /kill Bonnie)
15577658532256016.gif

((What spinoff is that and can I have it.))

"That's horrible."
(I can now see Newton just one-shotting the Moon Lord with a mic now...)

"... Yeah, but at least he had a change of heart when we stopped him. Just as a small thing, don't confuse me with Scott Cawthon. He told me to stop impersonating him after a while."

"All you need to know is that Scott Cawthon is my creator, and not to confuse me with him and vice versa. Anyways... We are (Probably) at/close to the waterfall at this point."

(I have no idea what y’all are talking about but it’s getting kinda out of character. Please attempt to stay in character.)

"I'm thinking we could stay here for awhile. Explore the place and prepare for the journey ahead. After all, we're not gonna destroy Hysteria by dying."

I walk in the direction of the waterfall.
* The waterfall crashes into the pond making a noise that one could go to sleep to along with the other forest sounds. There is an echo coming from inside the waterfall. *

Back
Top Bottom