OOC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

My faction against my villain faction could be led by one of three characters.
  1. Everyone's favorite god-lizard
  2. Nameless
  3. The mercenary from the start of this

My faction against my villain faction could be led by one of three characters.
  1. Everyone's favorite god-lizard
  2. Nameless
  3. The mercenary from the start of this
1. Who?
2. Oh boy, time to get out that Hamon stuff, because lawd I have no stand
3. *money intensifies*

I'm still somewhat on board with the idea that having about half of the people move to another roleplay was a bad idea. It reduced the amount of people in both, and there might not be as many unique ideas.

I'm still somewhat on board with the idea that having about half of the people move to another roleplay was a bad idea. It reduced the amount of people in both, and there might not be as many unique ideas.
You know, you can't make both sides happy. Choice or not, even if it's a bad choice, it was perhaps the wisest one.

I'm sure compromises still could've been came up with though I.E. only have smaller events during the times people are off.

And since nothing's going on here right now...

-Lavin has a nightmare
-She then wakes up
-Thartler also wakes up
-The catslug wakes up
-Lavin is sad and won't talk
-Lill goes to explore
-Both the slugcat and Halt eat food

BTW the catch-up logs were made for the purpose of having nighttime people being able to get a summary of past events.

Just an idea for... something RP related.

Maybe for large story events and events that the non-American players are a part of, then we could pause them when they have to go AFK. Smaller events could probably be fine to continue though.

Erm... don't you think there's also an Indian player too? Probably I think that better idea would be consent-based (like if no non-American players can take part of the event, you can continue it, but if they can, first ask them (and even then, probably to the extent given by them.)

Back
Top Bottom