IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Thartler barely cut crying in half for one more statement. - (*W...wait. Y-you.... remind.... of h-her.*) - Even if 'he' was crying, now 'he' was directly looking at the dragon.

As expected, neither did Thartler, for different reasons (like the dragon reminding 'him' of that deceased sister, and 'him' still crying despite that. Tears of despair starting to be tears of hope count too.)

It was quite hard to tell what Lavin was crying about right now, really, even she wasn't sure anymore, but it was however a lot she was crying.

Well, uh, I don't think it's going to go back, I guess... well, taking a wild one, but I'll return to the shelter where Program is, hopefully he woke up... aaand I saw the duo crying... what the hell did happen to Thartler? Since he wasn't crying.

I open the chest labeled “food”, and eat 2 items from it
[||||][|00]

((Yes, that’s the food bar from rainworld.))

I open the chest labeled “food”, and eat 2 items from it
[||||][|00]

((Yes, that’s the food bar from rainworld.))
((Calling department of redundancy department - Halt already opened the chest, but there's enough food, so... you're fine!))

Huh... I'm back and seems like the creature I somehow can understand not by its speech, but by some... window, only recently started to eat... oh well. - I'm back, guys. - Given that...

Oh, Program's awake now. - Oh, uh, hello Program. You probably were to teach me to use... that stuff once I wake up, right? - Well, right? Like I am usually?

“Ah, yes, right...”
I create an example node, and a screen appears in front of me
“Watch my screen”
to start, a connection must be established

>connect localip

once a connection is established, one must get a scan of the network security
>probe
probing....
open ports needed to hack: 3
SSHell #22
FTP server #21
SMTP mail server #1255
HTTP server #80
//FIREWALL DETECTED//
//PROXY DETECTED//
now, in order to do anything, the proxy must first be lowered
>shell

shell established
>shell overload
overloading proxy connections....
proxy server disabled
with that out of the way, the ports come next. to open a port, specific software must be used on a specific port
>sshcrack 22

working...
port 22 open
>ftpbounce 21
working...
port 21 open
>webserverworm 80
working...
port 80 open
we only need 3 open to hack into this terminal, but for demonstrational sake, ill open the mailserver as well
>SMTPOverflow 1255

working...
port 1255 open
now, for the firewall
to save time, ill just use >solve
but usually, one would have to run multiple passes of >analyze.
also, >analyze passes can be run while opening ports/disabling proxy servers
>solve password

UDP traffic authorized!
now for the big moment you have been waiting for
>porthack

working...
BUDDY
FRIEND
FALCON
RAVEN
ARSENAL
BIRD
STONEHENGE

[PASSWORD FOUND]

aaaand im in. and thats hacking 101.
“Any questions?”

Yeah... uh... this would seem nice. But how would I use the screen? - Um, how do you do open... the screens in first place? - Yeah, sounds stupid, but I barely can... aside for remembering what these commends are supposed to be. - Oh, and are these tools a norm? - Couldn't resist it, really. But since I can see screens in first place, I guess I can get one after all... just how would I do it?

((Halt means screens as in nodes. And tools as in sshcrack etc.))

“The node was a virtual machine I was running, and the tools require you to specify a port number, so like for example
>sshcrack [port number here]”
I somehow say that with my mouth.

“The node was a virtual machine I was running, and the tools require you to specify a port number, so like for example
>sshcrack [port number here]”
I somehow say that with my mouth.
(Say open/closed brackets. Plus, they are called Exploits or Portcrushers, not opener.)

Aaaah, so that's the spirit... alas I can also use virtual machines...? Uh, let me see... drat, can't seem to make one, and it seems to be... uh, box, something and whatever? Wait, what else is there anyway?

((Program can see the (internet screen/whatever it could be) since Halt's a hackimenti, like him.))

“Not much else to explain, really. Some tools are more complex, but none of the hackmenti present here have any of those tools, so I can’t explain how they work. I will when we acquire them, ofc.
Oh and watch your Random Access Memory usage. It’s represented by the box on the left side of the hacking interface. Speaking of, the middle box is used to manipulate the terminal you are connected to, and the box on the right is the command line. Below the center box is the net map, which tracks all avalible nodes you can connect to.”

Back
Top Bottom