IC Hysteria Revamped : A New Beginning

seeing as how there is no [MERCY] button, i strike the weakest weedy packer with my yo-yo
**Program attacks Weedy Packer with no mercy making his hit lethal up to 3 damage! (You rolled up to 3 heads) Program attacks with his yoyo, slinging it around a total of 4 times dealing 12 damage! One extra lethal damage damage was added to making 13 damage total! This means the end for Weedy Packer 1, killing it!**

HP Weedy Packer 1: 0/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 2: 30/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45 2x(+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45 2x(+1 ATK[INF])
HP Sapling: 0/2

Gold: 75/75
Happy: 75/75
Program: 70/70

**Now its Gold's turn, what will he do?**
[doublepost=1557954954,1557954935][/doublepost]
I throw my trident at Weedy Packer 1
((Weedy Packer 1 is dead.))

((Edited.))

**Gold goes for a trident throw doing an overwhelming 24 damage! The Weedy Packer stumbles back but gets back up!!!**

**End of home side turn, now visitors side's turn!!!**

**All three Weedy Packers go for Grow a Bit! Weedy packer 1 heals some of its lost health by 5! The others seem to intend on buffing up! They are defintly ready to unleash their attacks next turn!**

**End of visitor side, now its homes side's turn!!!**

HP Weedy Packer 2: 11/45 2x(+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45 3x(+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45 3x(+1 ATK[INF])

**What will Happy, Gold, and Program do?**

Happy: "Alright! Its time!"

**Happy uses Ominous Wind on Weedy Packer 3! Weedy Packer Three's Ground elemental attribute was removed for three whole turns making its only elemental attributes bug and grass {Thus making it crazy weak to fire attacks!} All other Weedy Packers can now be hit from attacks they were once immune to for only this turn!**

**What will Program and Gold do?**

I throw my trident at Weedy Packer 3

((Also, feel free to narrate him as Alias, as that's his real name.))

Last edited:
I throw my trident at Weedy Packer 3

((Also, feel free to narrate him as Alias, as that's his real name.))
((I am going to use Gold cause its easier to remember if you don't mind.))
**The trident thrown by Gold does tremendous damage, at a whopping 48 damage, immediately destroying it! The remaining Weedy Packers become cautious of throwing the trident giving them evasion boost! Weedy Packer 3 is out of here!**

"so now i fire my void beam at the 4th guy"
I fire my void beam at weedy packer 4
**The beam locks onto Weedy Packer four and does 10 damage! The Weedy Packer goes insane, running away from the fight before collapsing a few more steps! The Weedy Packer 4 has been eliminated!**

HP Weedy Packer 3: 0/45 3x(+1 ATK[INF])

**Before the home sides turn ends, Weedy Packer 2 runs off then trips landing in the toxic flowers! It becomes badly toxicated and poisons out!**

**The Home Side WINS!!!!**

*A pile of loot appears in front of Program:
- Packed Seed Bomb {Weapon Item} (10)
> Bombard - 9 All Foes, Ranged, Impact Damage. 25% chance to flinch all targets. Consumes 1.
OR
> Smoke n’ Run - Flee from battle without messing up. Won’t work on boss battles. Consumes 1.
- Blueberry {Items} {{Uncommon}} (5) - Heals 10 HP. Water, Depth, and Bubble attacks will now increase user’s DEF by 1 if used for rest of game. Can’t stack effect. Single

A pile of loot appears in front of Gold:
> Bombard - 9 All Foes, Ranged, Impact Damage. 25% chance to flinch all targets. Consumes 1
OR
> Smoke n’ Run - Flee from battle without messing up. Won’t work on boss battles. Consumes 1
- Grape {Item} (5) - Heal 4 HP. Another item can be used after this. Single

((I am going to use Gold cause its easier to remember if you don't mind.))
**The trident thrown by Gold does tremendous damage, at a whopping 48 damage, immediately destroying it! The remaining Weedy Packers become cautious of throwing the trident giving them evasion boost! Weedy Packer 3 is out of here!**

**The beam locks onto Weedy Packer four and does 10 damage! The Weedy Packer goes insane, running away from the fight before collapsing a few more steps! The Weedy Packer 4 has been eliminated!**

HP Weedy Packer 3: 0/45 3x(+1 ATK[INF])

**Before the home sides turn ends, Weedy Packer 2 runs off then trips landing in the toxic flowers! It becomes badly toxicated and poisons out!**

**The Home Side WINS!!!!**

*A pile of loot appears in front of Program:
> Bombard - 9 All Foes, Ranged, Impact Damage. 25% chance to flinch all targets. Consumes 1.
OR
> Smoke n’ Run - Flee from battle without messing up. Won’t work on boss battles. Consumes 1.
- Blueberry {Items} {{Uncommon}} (5) - Heals 10 HP. Water, Depth, and Bubble attacks will now increase user’s DEF by 1 if used for rest of game. Can’t stack effect. Single

A pile of loot appears in front of Gold:
> Bombard - 9 All Foes, Ranged, Impact Damage. 25% chance to flinch all targets. Consumes 1
OR
> Smoke n’ Run - Flee from battle without messing up. Won’t work on boss battles. Consumes 1
- Grape {Item} (5) - Heal 4 HP. Another item can be used after this. Single

I look at the seed bombs and the grapes.

"Hey, does anyone want these grapes? I can't consume anything but salt, water, and salt water."

((There's a reference to a private convo between me and Animus in that quote))

I pick up the seeds bombs.

I pick up the loot
"keep yours, maybe we can trade it with a neutral faction for something else or something like that"

"I doubt there are any neutral factions left after Hysteria struck, but just in case..."

I pick up the grapes.

((Update INV, thx))
I pick up the loot
"keep yours, maybe we can trade it with a neutral faction for something else or something like that"
"I doubt there are any neutral factions left after Hysteria struck, but just in case..."

I pick up the grapes.
"I doubt there is a faction that will trade Flaming Swords and Laser Guns for grapes. Anyway, I saw that crack on the wall. I can break it if you both want me too!"

"I tried to break that crack earlier. Also, I doubt that's what Hackerman meant."
"Hmm..."

*Happy swipes a seed bomb from Gold and chunks it at the crack in the wall, blowing the whole cave wall up.*

"Boom! It need something explosive or strong! Lets go!"

*Happy enters deeper part of the cave.*

*Realizes that the crack exists in the cave and goes back, now having something to break it with*
"Hmm..."

*Happy swipes a seed bomb from Gold and chunks it at the crack in the wall, blowing the whole cave wall up.*

"Boom! It need something explosive or strong! Lets go!"

*Happy enters deeper part of the cave.*

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.51.13 PM.png

I look around for an area that looks like it needs a trigger attached to something, as that tends to be how broken mechanisms work.

"Anyone know where to put this?"

Back
Top Bottom