Mobile Pretty sure I accidentally set a mobile world record.

BlueBullet

Terrarian
So it happened like this: I felt kinda bored so I decided to make a new character and world. I started of by building some houses (1 for the guide and one for a merchant) and then I started digging underground. I found a flare gun and 2 life crystals. I then bought a ton of flares from my merchant, and carried on through the cave system and it some how lead to the underground jungle where I found another 2 life crystals. Just upon entering the jungle I found a hive with the queen bee summoner. I thought I might just give it a go because why not. But little did I know I would actually the defeat the boss; WITH A FLARE GUN! When I went back to spawn, it was about halfway though the first night.

Well if you would've defeated it with an Elf melter then you would've broken the record.
How did you get the patience to kill it?

I wasn’t timing but i’m Guessing about a minute. And I’ve asked the devs to remove elf melter from the game.

I never really use the flare gun as a weapon, as I always have far better weapons by the time I get one anyway. Also I don't even play on mobile :dryadtongue: I just came here to melt your patience.
I know you did but it’s ok i’m use to it. And I play on both platforms.

Back
Top Bottom