• Poll closed .
"Yeah. Maybe we should look around for a logo."
*Notices Program*
"Hey, I thought you said you were too weak to go in here. Change your mind?"

I wake up, and go through the portal

“Too weak on my own. I’m not alone anymore. Oh, hi Nosako
“Hey”
I switch to my chaos elemental form
“What? The teleport could be useful. Also it’s easier to stand the heat in this form”

upload_2019-5-16_15-25-38.png

Close enough to a logo.

“Avalon. Very cold and very dark moon.”
“Can you shine a flashlight on that? It’s too dark to see but it could be something”

"Or it could just be the feathers the Avali have. Causes too much heat outside their ideal enviorment."
"And GDL? I don't know any company by that name."

“I don’t know any GDL. I can launch a quick internet search, though.”
I search for “GDL” on DuckDuckGo

“I know of a GRD, which sounds like a similar acronym, but GRD is a private contractor who mines and harvests resources”

There also a few details written about the Nox-mammoth. And how hard it was to even get into a cage. Kinda explains why the place was smashed. And...

Research Report Dump (X-Ray/Vision Transparency)
While at first it might seem like X-ray vision, it in fact does not rely on radiation at all. What it does is, it changes the absorption rates of nearby materials. Making them effectively seem transparent from the perspective of the user. Kinda like a two-way mirror. It only seems to work on certain materials though. We have to run more tests. We found a new arrangement to fill atomic orbitals. This allows for a greater variety in absorption rates. In essence it gives us a broader spectrum of materials that we can make transparent.

Scary that they left such research here, but... With everything smashed, well who knows.

"Me neither. We might be in danger here.."

((I am terrible at restricting a character to being a side character.))

"...Somehow, I don't trust that these guys have good intentions."
(It's quite obvious that they are kinda dead. I have made a few survivors, but as a whole, they're dead.)
“Same” I search the papers for any mentions of cloning
“Ditto”
Research Report Dump (Magnetism)

By creating a high amp Eddy (Electromagnetic) current in the powercell we can now create a magnetic field strong enough to lift a person off the ground. This does require that there is a cast iron block above the user. For safety reasons it can only create an upward force.

"Well, well well, I see we, and by that I mean I have visitors!"

*A spirit appears.*

"You know this place is haunted right? Like by uhhhhh me. But I really don't have anything to do here or reason why other than trying to wait for a seal to be broken by others... So... I guess you can stay. You know...? I don't know. I'm delusional while I'm here."

I turn towards the spirit

"Doesn't seem haunted to me. How do we lift your curse?"

((Yea, Four's probably in danger.))

"Hey, don't you think we should maybe go back and gear up a bit first? I mean, we don't really know what's in here."

((So that Animus can go AFK in peace.))

Back
Top Bottom