tModLoader Fargo's Mods

a bit off topic here so i have been having a problem and im hopeing someone might be able to help me so terraria was crashing before it even finished loading so i deleted it and reinstalled it then since it came back as vanilla and loading i regained tmodloader and now it is back to crashing before it finishes loading does anyone know what is wrong with it or how to fix it cause if it dosent load all the way i cant even get into my mod list to disable anything

a bit off topic here so i have been having a problem and im hopeing someone might be able to help me so terraria was crashing before it even finished loading so i deleted it and reinstalled it then since it came back as vanilla and loading i regained tmodloader and now it is back to crashing before it finishes loading does anyone know what is wrong with it or how to fix it cause if it dosent load all the way i cant even get into my mod list to disable anything
Find the folder that has the mods you installed in it and clear it out, then procedurally install what ever you wanted to see where the conflict comes in.
It could also be that your PC just can't handle it. I have the same issue with Starbound on my laptop with just Frakin Universe installed, the system auto closes it because it can't handle it.

This folder *should* be in the Documents > My Games > Terraria section iirc. Don't delete the folder itself, just empty it out.

deleting it shouldn't hurt tmodloader will just make another one at next startup, unless you install mods outside the mod browser at which point don't delete the mod folder.

is there a place for bug reports? I'm having an issue with a corrupted save from the specter enchantment.
"Field not found: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.soulStorage'. at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.SpectreEnchant.Thorium(Player player) at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.SpectreEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3) at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i) at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i) at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext) at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)"
Yes this will be fixed soon

Is there no way to toggle the Elemental Quiver effect from Calamity? I'd take it off, but now it's a part of the Sharpshooter's Soul.
My projectiles are already multiplied by the Soul of Terraria and now they're splitting so much my framerate drops to an absolute crawl any time I use a ranged weapon. I can't handle this many projectiles, and neither can the game, it seems.

Don't even know what Hero's Mod is lol.
Honestly I try to keep use of Cheat Sheet to a minimum. But sometimes I just say :red: it with an item or 2 to save time. Because lazy.
Honestly I only really keep it around for the vacuum all items thing it has. Otherwise it is rarely used to spawn an item or npc. Occasionally I use the light and godmode if I feel like going into creative mode, but that is only a periodic standpoint.
So when it comes to the enchants and what not that require something like a butterfly? I almost always just default to spawning it in now. Just because some of the butterflies from Thorium are way to low on the RNG, and the RNGods love to laugh at me.
good day

i actually have a trick but i dont think you will like this tho
im currently using overhaul since its already fixed and can run calamity items with no bugs
and on overhaul there is a part of the map like 200 blocks from your spawnpoint there will be no monsters who spawn only animals
i use this feature often when getting golden animals of rare butterflies
i just stand at the natural spawn and activate battle cry to boost the spawn
there are too many butterlies that spawn my inventory cant keep up
and if the butterfly is only on a certain biome just build a biom near the spawn then activate it
i even have my ma just for this since i need the space to make all bioms so all kinds of animals spawn on 1 place when i boost the spawn
but like i said this is an overhaul feature
its far as i know about how to deal with this for now

great thanks. love this mod been holding out on making a new character as the temptation to use cheat sheet would be too great and moderation is not my strong point. deleting the character is also out of the question(too much time went into assembling all his enchantments)to literally wipe it all.

the flight enchantment does nothing but give you wings, while it doesnt actually count as wings. also, it is flat out worse than the champion wings it is made with.
it needs a buff to be at least as good as the champion wings (preferrably either slightly better or have some extra bonus) and count as wings so you can use them in the wing slot if you use that mod.

this is just my opinion, but maybe throwing the flight enchantment into the flight mastery soul is a good idea, instead of adding it to the beetle enchantment.

Hey, can you make it an option to make the enchantment's requiring modded items not be required? I've been having trouble completing the Crimson Enchantment, since the butterfly I need for it from Thorium won't spawn, and I can't get ANY butterflies to spawn to make the item I need for the crimson version to spawn.

Is there no way to toggle the Elemental Quiver effect from Calamity? I'd take it off, but now it's a part of the Sharpshooter's Soul.
My projectiles are already multiplied by the Soul of Terraria and now they're splitting so much my framerate drops to an absolute crawl any time I use a ranged weapon. I can't handle this many projectiles, and neither can the game, it seems.
Next update yes
the flight enchantment does nothing but give you wings, while it doesnt actually count as wings. also, it is flat out worse than the champion wings it is made with.
it needs a buff to be at least as good as the champion wings (preferrably either slightly better or have some extra bonus) and count as wings so you can use them in the wing slot if you use that mod.

this is just my opinion, but maybe throwing the flight enchantment into the flight mastery soul is a good idea, instead of adding it to the beetle enchantment.
yes it should be buffed
Hey, can you make it an option to make the enchantment's requiring modded items not be required? I've been having trouble completing the Crimson Enchantment, since the butterfly I need for it from Thorium won't spawn, and I can't get ANY butterflies to spawn to make the item I need for the crimson version to spawn.
no but butterflies are removed next update

Really appreciate the removal of butterflies in recipes. They were honestly the only reason I refuse to play Thorium and Fargo's mod at the same time.
Also, The Guardian magic weapon is really powerful, and with the Extended Crafting mod, available immediately after beating skeletron. I could easily just remove the mod, but I find it too useful.

Ah, alrighty then. Any idea on when said update will be out?
not sure since I'm very busy these days with work, but hopefully less than a month
Really appreciate the removal of butterflies in recipes. They were honestly the only reason I refuse to play Thorium and Fargo's mod at the same time.
Also, The Guardian magic weapon is really powerful, and with the Extended Crafting mod, available immediately after beating skeletron. I could easily just remove the mod, but I find it too useful.
I'll make it need Crucible or something then

I have a suggestion for some new enchantments: vanity set enchantments. Like, not dev sets, but the rare vanity items you can find around the world:
Pharaoh Enchantment (Early Pre-Hardmode Summoner enchantment, used for crafting the Forbidden Enchantment)
Rune Enchantment (Uses Rune Robes, gives magic attacks a chance to inflict a random fire debuff (Burning, Cursed Fire, Frostburn, etc.) on enemies)
Martian Enchantment (Uses both Martian Costume and Uniform and some martian drops, casts a few tiny UFO's to help you out or zaps enemies on touch, like the thorns potion, but with more damage and the Electrified debuff)
Eskimo Enchantment (Acts like a permanent warmth potion that also gives you immunity to the Chilled debuff)

A few craftable sets, like the archeologist set, could also be used, the Archeologist Enchantment being a pre-hardmode way to gain a permanent but weak spelunker and dangersense effect.
some of these are actually already planned like eskmio and the rune robes. Pharoah maybe, but ahhh if I start making vanity enchantments, it will never end

I mean... you kinda made a mod that utilizes Vanilla, Thorium, and Calamity stuff. You kinda already set the "it will never end" to permanent. :p

making vanity set enchantments wouldnt be too bad player-wise, even with thorium and calamity, since calamity doesnt add any full sets.
a lot of them could be combined into other enchantments, like the diver vanity enchantment into the ocean one or the glittering vanity enchantment into the gold enchantment. maybe even combine multiple vanities into one enchantment directly, like the buccaneer, sailor and pirate sets.
then you could use any of the enchantments that arent used for other enchantments and bundle them up into forces, then a soul (soul of vanity maybe?).
but considering you use 10 items per enchantment normally, things could get a bit crowded. at that point you might have to pick apart every enchantment and redistribute any unstackable items among the already massive number of enchantments.

you know what, I might sit down one day and try figuring out all that myself.

It's possible that I'm just not seeing it in the list, but is there any way I could turn off the Midas effect in souls made with the Gold Enchantment? Money is nice and all, but I don't actually need it, and there's so much of it produced that it lags my game whenever I'm close enough to pick it up. Also, when using The Ultimate Battler from the LuiAFK mod to rapidly farm for drops, there are so many enemies dying so quickly that the amount of money on the ground is more than the game can handle. I end up reaching the hardcoded cap on how many items can exist on the ground, and even with a magnet to pick things up immediately, items will despawn before they can travel across the screen to be picked up.

This is an absurd problem to have, and absolute peak First World Problem, but please stop giving me money.

It's possible that I'm just not seeing it in the list, but is there any way I could turn off the Midas effect in souls made with the Gold Enchantment? Money is nice and all, but I don't actually need it, and there's so much of it produced that it lags my game whenever I'm close enough to pick it up. Also, when using The Ultimate Battler from the LuiAFK mod to rapidly farm for drops, there are so many enemies dying so quickly that the amount of money on the ground is more than the game can handle. I end up reaching the hardcoded cap on how many items can exist on the ground, and even with a magnet to pick things up immediately, items will despawn before they can travel across the screen to be picked up.

This is an absurd problem to have, and absolute peak First World Problem, but please stop giving me money.

some effects are a bit bugged and need you to reload the world after turning them off, at least that is what I have experienced last time.

Back
Top Bottom