Xbox One XBox One - Game crashes on load at 99% Settling Liquids.

Looks like the new update for consoles finally fixed the issue! I can play with no crashing and the map on. It’s only the first day I’ve been back on (and I haven’t heard from any other players), but fingers crossed it stays fixed. It’s good to see that the developers are at least listening to the community on this stuff. Thanks everyone for the effort getting this fixed.
That's great news @Cheeshtick, you're the third person I've seen that says it's fixed for them with the new update.

That's great news @Cheeshtick, you're the third person I've seen that says it's fixed for them with the new update.
Unfortunately, for me...
A couple days after the update, my world started crashing at 99% Settling Liquids even with the map turned off. I don't know what happened.

Should I make this a new thread since this issue is on PS4?

Unfortunately, for me...
A couple days after the update, my world started crashing at 99% Settling Liquids even with the map turned off. I don't know what happened.

Should I make this a new thread since this issue is on PS4?
Sorry to hear this @Nolan0306. If you haven’t already, I would strongly suggest sending in all your info on what you’re experiencing straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). Getting the info to them with as much detail as possible so they can look it over would be great.

Be sure to tell them what version you’re on since there was a recent update.
Send info here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
You can also send them your character and world: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

Sorry to hear this @Nolan0306. If you haven’t already, I would strongly suggest sending in all your info on what you’re experiencing straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). Getting the info to them with as much detail as possible so they can look it over would be great.

Be sure to tell them what version you’re on since there was a recent update.
Send info here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
You can also send them your character and world: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA
Thank you for the support, Unit One. I have already sent a bug report, so no need to worry about that. :)
Hopefully access to my world is intact soon!

Back
Top Bottom