IC The Corruption: A Geometry Dash Roleplay!

"thanks"
i take the doritos, and i start eating them. somehow.
"...how does he do that? is it telekinesis or something?"

I open the door

"Hello, welcome to the CCR. How may I help yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee- XANA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

I look shocked.

"Mezzy got hurt and caught monster sickness! I don't know what she's turning into! You gotta help her, Bubby!"

I take Bubby by the arms and lead her to my UFO.

You see Bubby and Xana talking about what's going to happen, and a Player in humanoid form who is on the ground, out cold. She seems to be corrupting.
image.jpeg

She opens her eye that isn't injured.

*groan* "Xana, where are we?"

"Mez, we're at the place where Bubby went to help the people who have monster sickness."

"What!?"

I sit up.

"Oh no, nononononono, this has to be a nightmare, this can't be happening!"

"Mez, calm down. I know you're scared, but you gotta keep yourself together. We're gonna find a way to cure the Corruption and save everyone. You know that. Let's go inside, you're probably very tired."

"I can't get up, my limbs are so misshapen and wobbly I can barely crawl anymore."

I gently try to pick up Mez, before realizing I can't because she's gotten twice my size.

"Hey Xana, how did you get her up? I can't lift her."

"I summoned my UFO in her face by accident."

I facepalm.

"Of course you did. And if she's turning into what I think she's turning into, she's going to get gigantic, and she's gonna need a very roomy quarantine unit."

“One roomy unit, coming up”
I open a void portal to a large unit 1 cell
“Send her through this, the other side is the exact room you asked for”

"Ow... Hurts to move my arms..."

"Don't worry. I'll help you. Can you at least try to get up?"

I put my arm around Mez.

I try to get up and walk towards the void portal with Bubby's help. In her arms, I stumble and fall over a lot and take her with me, but eventually I manage to get into the portal. I land gently in the bed.

"So where am I gonna stay?"

I look surprised.

"Oh... Uh... I guess you have to stay with me?"

"Stop that! You know I don't like being noogie'd in public!"

I laugh, breaking out of Bubby's grasp.

"Anyway, do I get to pick a room or do I have to sleep in a specific room?"

"Well actually, there's only one bedroom in this whole place. Come on, I'll show you around."

I put my hand behind Xana's back and lead her towards the kitchen.

I’m in the kitchen, cooking some eggs Benedict of all the things to cook. With no help. Also dart is watching
“...isint eggs Benedict like one of the most complicated dishes ever?”
“There’s worse, but when your stuck by yourself in the void to avoid an egotistical AI :red:, you either get bored to death, do bad things, or smart up. I did all 3”

After being toured of all the rooms except quarantine, I walk back into the kitchen.

"What are you making? It smells good."

I finish making the eggs Benedict
“Eggs Benedict.”
I set a plate down
“Try some”

((Real :red: I could definitely go for some eggs Benedict right now))

I sit down and take a small bite.

"..."

*insert SpongeBob 12 seconds later*

I have eaten the whole thing.

I peek into the kitchen.

"You must by hungry, Xana!"

"that should have been an expected response. a lot of the people hiding are doomsayers about this plague"

Back
Top Bottom