• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And so Murphmario looked. Murphmario searched to no avail. It was as if the lab was trying to say that there was nothing there.

It's chaos. The dark liquid has seeped into the cavern, creating a hellishly chaotic minibiome with all sorts of crazy monsters.

I follow you.

And so you venture...
I jump down onto your shoulder.

"I seed this dream."

Suddenly, one of the chaotic darkness monsters approaches you. It looks like a Formless.

"Hello, do you perhaps have an explanation of this new biome's having formed?"

He speaks with a British accent.

"Yeah. It was my fault. Didn't intend on this happening though, considering I put the broken shadow in a container within an obscure cave. Must have leaked through the cracks of the stone or something."

"Hmm. I see. Well, this place has become... Habitable for the few creatures and people who live entirely off of darkness. Such chaotic beings, but they will never harm a human."

He pets a passing lookalike of a Crimera that looks more dark and tame.

"Should we name this biome? I'm sure The Darkness would be fitting, considering that the place is literally all black and shadow."

He picks up one of the torches you placed before The Darkness formed, which has become a Demon Torch.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Revìerè." ((Rev - ear - eh))

*chirp* "I Alias!"

I chuckle, putting my hand to Alias's chin.

"You're quite the cute one, aren't you?"

I turn around, put the torch back, and sit down. You notice that the nearby ponds of water have become Broken Shadow, and onyx crystals are visible around the cave.

"I don't believe this place can spread, but a Dryad will obviously disapprove of it. I believe it to be an opportunity. Why don't we keep this a secret, just us three?"

UwU

I nod.

I hop off your shoulder, taking shape form as I climb up the caverns. I seem to not have as much energy or strength as usual.

Back
Top Bottom