tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
I am slightly confused as to what the tower keepers attack is? I take 140+ damage with no visual attack, it just...happens...and the death message says killed by sunlight trader. I mean sure I see the crystal attack and stuff, but before that I just randomly take massive damage and normally die, unless I cheese him with higher tier weapons.

*EDIT*

Well this time I got him to a second phase/healed him self and turned ghostly, then he instantly killed me with 200+ damage instant hits with no attack visible saying my own summons killed me.

I LOVE the logo but it makes this mod seem more than it is which makes me sad about it.
I love the bosses and monsters and I hope this can become a better mod in the future!

Nice mod!I found out that if you use the Antillon Queen Claw on the target dummy, the hitbox will move permanently (unless you break it), really small bug but I wanted to report it

So I just had an odd thing happen that is odd. Unsure if this is common, but I just went around after getting into hardmode and started cleansing the world a bit. Got rid of most corruption on the one side of the map, was gonna work on the hollow next. Went back the next day and the mirror in the tower is not there...

Is the mirror actually tied to the corruption/crimson biome it is stationed in? Because now I *kinda* can't make anything that requires Tower Keeper stuff. Because no mirror = no Tower Keeper.
If anyone knows of this bug and has any quick fix other than Cheat Sheet, I would like to know :)

Been trying this again with other mods. I'm curious, though. Are the changes to the health system compatible with other mods that add additional ways to increase max health, such as GRealm, Calamity, Etc...?
I think it should work fine, because Antiaris only changes health before 500 HP.

Great mod, though is this meant to happen? View attachment 218843
Well, it happens sometimes.

Well my luck ran out, can't even beat the Tower Keeper, it does 150+ damage to me with an attack I can't see...even when not near it I just sort of die.

*EDIT*

Used a katana called Kismet from another mod and practically one shot him accidently...
One of his attacks is just stealing some health from you.

The discord link is invalid.
Gonna guess that the link wasn't set to never expire.
Works fine for me, even Discord says it's set to never expire.

Nice mod!I found out that if you use the Antillon Queen Claw on the target dummy, the hitbox will move permanently (unless you break it), really small bug but I wanted to report it
Thanks, I will fix this.

So I just had an odd thing happen that is odd. Unsure if this is common, but I just went around after getting into hardmode and started cleansing the world a bit. Got rid of most corruption on the one side of the map, was gonna work on the hollow next. Went back the next day and the mirror in the tower is not there...

Is the mirror actually tied to the corruption/crimson biome it is stationed in? Because now I *kinda* can't make anything that requires Tower Keeper stuff. Because no mirror = no Tower Keeper.
If anyone knows of this bug and has any quick fix other than Cheat Sheet, I would like to know :)
That seems odd, I'll look into it, thanks for reporting!

Yep, for the time being I just utilized Cheat Sheet to spawn it back in... was a pain trying to get it spaced back where it was XD

I just wonder if it was tied to the crimson/corruption because I have now cleansed that entire side of my world and that's the only thing that makes sense to me... Unless it somehow conflicts with another mod, but I can't think of how it would conflict with anything I have installed. Recently added in Calamity for this new world though.

Hi I got a question for anyone, I don't know if this has happened to anyone lately if you made a new world and you repaired the house in the start with the item to repair it with and once u get the Guide Npc to move in does anyone have like around 200 block from the house from every side have no mob's spawn at all even with items or potions to boost spawn rate up I don't know if its other mods that I have or something in the world I still have to check but recently I made a new world and at first there was some mobs spawning in like normal but once I repaired it not one mob spawned and in the world the spawn rate went down too like i know Npc's lower spawn rate a little but just having the Guild stopped mobs from spawning in general if I find anything i'll update this but so far that's what i have found

Edit : Hi again I found another thing I placed some stone brick blocks next to the Cursed Tower like 70 blocks on each side and I cant mine them back again in pre-hardmod in my other worlds i could mine them back I have to check if its other mods or the worlds messing with the mod

Update : So I've been playing in a new world for a bit and I made a little base for some Npc's and I re-read the wiki of Terraria to double check how much the Town Npc's lower the spawn rate and it say's greatly lowers spawn rate of mobs but i wonder why no mob spwan because in my other worlds i have the prison style of houses and mobs spawn regular but now that I'm actually making a regular base under ground for my Npc's mob just stop spawning is it because of the Npc houses I don't know

Last edited:
The tower is designated an "immortal object" I think, and I have also noticed the odd no spawn near normal spawn. Didn't think it was tied to rebuilding the guide house though. Unsure.
I have had the odd glitch happen yet again where the tower mirror is gone. Still unsure what despawns that.

@solarmadness Angel 4 is correct. While you're in the vicinity of the Cursed Tower, you'll be affected by a debuff like that given during the Dungeon Defenders event that prevents removing blocks. It's not a glitch that you can't remove the stone, but the intended effect. It would perhaps be better if it prevented placing blocks as well, but I believe that it's done this way to allow players to still build a boss arena around the tower.

For some reason, having antiaris enabled prevents the guide(and house) from spawning in any large world I generate, and prevents the guide from spawning into an existing large world that lacks a guide. Messages appear on the day cycle that X the guide has arrived, but no guide ever appears in the world.

However, this is not the case when antiaris is the ONLY mod enabled. I can't figure out what interaction is causing this. Has anyone else encountered this issue that can point me to a particular culprit?

Edit: on further investigation, it seems to be the Inlustris mod doing it. Really weird.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Chest Finders and they don't seem to work? I figured when equipped in accessory slots they'd make chests glow or something, but I honestly can't tell the difference between with them equipped or not.

I have a couple of Chest Finders and they don't seem to work? I figured when equipped in accessory slots they'd make chests glow or something, but I honestly can't tell the difference between with them equipped or not.
It shows icons of Wooden & Gold chests on the minimap.

Is anyone updating the wiki anymore? It's not totally complete.
As you can guess, nobody has done too much there in a while.

It shows icons of Wooden & Gold chests on the minimap.

It doesn't seem to work for me:

9gR8pfh.png

I don't notice anything special on the minimap, just the same pixels as usual, no icon.

Back
Top Bottom